• shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 321 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually, I only did like the first two missions. I'm not going to go deeper into the game until I finish the other 4 games that I haven't completed yet.

My brother has played through a better part of it though.

Gunslinger Apprentice Old Man Splitfoot is on a distinguished road

Picked up the PSP port of Valkyrie Profile the other day, and while I'm enjoying it, it's kicking my ass. So far I've only managed to send one soldier to Valhaha, but he wasn't badass enough. The guides online are just as vague as the instructions; took me like three days to figure out how to change my party members, and then it was an accident. So far, on my file, the Aesir are losing the war, and I have no idea how to change that. Freya wants me to send her souls with a high hero ranking; fine, great, I'll get right on that, just as soon as I figure out how to increase the damn ranking.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw new screenshots of Resistance 2, looks like it's going to be even better than the first one!

SQUEEEEE!

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, Feev, i completed GTA IV already 8) 29 hours, 8 minutes and 7 seconds it took me, with no guide or cheats.
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!!

Was it everything you hoped it would be?

Country
    Country Flag

No. They've REALLY stripped down. There is no costumizable cars, only 3 different clothes shops, and other things. Although, graphically, it's excelled, missions wise, again they've excelled. I really like the second to last mission,

Spoiler:
    you can choose to kill dimitri or work with him, if you work with him, Roman dies, if you kill him, Kate dies, i love how there are reprocutions like that.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I've noticed that about some next gen games : They're sacrificing certain things (story, the ability to customize, lenght of games) in favor of detailed graphics.

Country
    Country Flag

Well, i believe they've started out small, with immense graphics but stripping down on other things, but, they can always bring more things in, with downloadable content.

Gunslinger Apprentice wildfire1290 is on a distinguished road wildfire1290's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Splitfoot View Post
    Picked up the PSP port of Valkyrie Profile the other day, and while I'm enjoying it, it's kicking my ass. So far I've only managed to send one soldier to Valhaha, but he wasn't badass enough. The guides online are just as vague as the instructions; took me like three days to figure out how to change my party members, and then it was an accident. So far, on my file, the Aesir are losing the war, and I have no idea how to change that. Freya wants me to send her souls with a high hero ranking; fine, great, I'll get right on that, just as soon as I figure out how to increase the damn ranking.
    Ya man, I for sure know what you mean. Its a good game, but its hard as hell at times.
    Opinion in politics, and politics, is an evil which has caused many a fellow to be hung while he’s still young and pretty.

Gunslinger Apprentice wildfire1290 is on a distinguished road wildfire1290's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Actually, I only did like the first two missions. I'm not going to go deeper into the game until I finish the other 4 games that I haven't completed yet.

My brother has played through a better part of it though.
    Which games? Any good ones to recommend?
    Opinion in politics, and politics, is an evil which has caused many a fellow to be hung while he’s still young and pretty.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, maybe I'm being a little biased here but I think Devil May Cry 4 is bad ass beyond belief. Assassin's Creed isn't as groundbreaking as I thought it was going to be, but it's still pretty fun and very challenging. The Darkness is a pretty good sci-fi/horror FPS once you get used to it, although the loading times are atrocious.

Citizen of Gilead CPU is on a distinguished road CPU's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn dude, you're 100% right-on on all three statements!

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Feev's statements are always 100% correct.

Okay guys, I have to know:

Is the PS 3 worth skipping a few meals? I'm really tempted, but GTA IV is the only title that is a must have for me right now.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

honestly, i don't think so. My brother is one of the idiots who stood in line to buy one when released, and the only games he plays are Guitar Hero and Gran Turismo (4?) and he's told me he should have waited and not paid as much.

If you don't have a Wii yet, go buy that instead.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Country
    Country Flag

I have a PS3 and a Wii. I love them both

A huge selling point for me on the PS3 was the blu-ray capability, hell at the time a standalone blu-ray player cost more than the PS3! John's correct though that the library of games is pretty freaking slim at present, but that's changing rapidly. MGSIV releases next month and there is a steady stream of games coming over the next few months.

If you don't care about the blu-ray I'd highly recommend you get a Wii. They are about half the price of a PS3, and damn if the games aren't just fun.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by obscurejude View Post
    Is the PS 3 worth skipping a few meals?
    YES.

As CPU mentioned, the library is a little slim now, but in no time at all the selection of must-haves is going to increase with fury.

Metal Gear Solid 4 [next month] Resident Evil 5, God of War 3, Final Fantasy XIII, Resistance 2, Dead Space.

Plus the ones that are already out like Ratchet & Clank (<3 that game), Resistance : Fall of Man, GTA IV, Devil May Cry 4.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Don't listen to Feev, he's a beaner, and they don't know what they're talking about.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Country
    Country Flag

Screw the ps3, is sawks, get an xbox 360.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The only good original title for the XBOX is Halo. Everything else their library either sucks donkey ass or is a title/series originally developed by Playstation and it's branch companies.

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    The only good original title for the XBOX is Halo. Everything else their library either sucks donkey ass or is a title/series originally developed by Playstation and it's branch companies.

Agreed

Country
    Country Flag

I've owned(past tense ) a 360 too. I spent most of my time playing games I got on Xbox Live Arcade Also the original 360's didn't support HDMI (I believe that shortcoming had been rectified though) which of course the PS3 did(does). The 360 also required me to by a WiFi adapter, which both the PS3 and Wii have built in. I think the only game (other than live arcade titles) that I spent any time playing was Oblivion, which I picked up for the PS3 when I got it.

Country
    Country Flag

Matter of opinion. I prefer 360 because it has more titles, is more used, and my 460 has a 120GB harddrive xD

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Matter of opinion. I prefer 360 because it has more titles, is more used, and my 460 has a 120GB harddrive xD
    Not really. The 360 is clearly on the way out. They're not even making anymore Hi Def DVDs anymore. The future is blue ray. Its just a matter of time until X Box becomes completely obsolete. Microsoft won't even have the rights to Halo pretty soon.

My Mood
    Breezy

how so?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 321 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast