1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 321 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

"So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    My kids don't think I'm cute - they're all "Muuuuum!!! You said it was my go next!!"
    Me - "Um, yeah...that was just Mummy's practise round...after this go...ok?!"
    wow! That doesn't sound ANYTHING like my house... nudge nudge wink wink!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You guys know what's funny? Something similiar to what I typed up there happened to me yesterday:

Little Bro : Hey, I want to play PS3!
    Me : I've been at work all day and now I want to play. Besides, you have to finish your homework.
    LB : I already finished my homework, and emmanuel said I could go after him.
    Me : Alright, I'll let you play, but I don't know if that Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z) toy that you wanted is going to get here anytime soon...
    LB : Alright! Alright! I'll watch you play.
    Me : There's a good lad.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    You guys know what's funny? Something similiar to what I typed up there happened to me yesterday:

Little Bro : Hey, I want to play PS3!
    Me : I've been at work all day and now I want to play. Besides, you have to finish your homework.
    LB : I already finished my homework, and emmanuel said I could go after him.
    Me : Alright, I'll let you play, but I don't know if that Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z) toy that you wanted is going to get here anytime soon...
    LB : Alright! Alright! I'll watch you play.
    Me : There's a good lad.

...and as a bonus it seems you avoided committing to the toy getting there soon too.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Most of my students think we have a Wii for our kids! Uh... yeah! That's it! The kids... It's for them!

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

i don't care what anyone says, Wii's are awesome.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

they are much fun-ness!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Wii's are a must-have - all the Super Mario and Legend of Zelda games are on there!

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Whats the wii points card thingy all about?

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Darkthoughts, Wii points are for online games and the internet channel. You can buy like old retro games, ranging from the nes up to the N64 with them. Oh, and also, you asked about US games working over here, i think with all nintendo consoles they do, just make sure when/ if you purchase them, they're "PAL" not "NTCS" (or something with them initials). Hope that helps!
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

I just beat the original Contra for NES without the cheat code.

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

You're superhuman, man.
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Breezy

Super C is my favorite.

Those retro games have to be downloaded from Nintendo, though, right?

Well, I got the real deal JB. Remember about the famicom twin console?

That includes Super C as well. I should have that soon, I hope.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Darkthoughts, Wii points are for online games and the internet channel. You can buy like old retro games, ranging from the nes up to the N64 with them.
    Ah cool - thanks!

Oh, and also, you asked about US games working over here, i think with all nintendo consoles they do, just make sure when/ if you purchase them, they're "PAL" not "NTCS" (or something with them initials). Hope that helps!
    PAL denotes a European version of the game, whereas NTCS is the US version.
    DS games work on all consoles, but GC games didn't - which is why I wondered about the wii

Citizen of Gilead CPU is on a distinguished road CPU's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I used to have an old color-TV that I used as a monitor for my Amiga-500. I could fiddle with it and make it display PAL as well as NTSC (but not NTSC-J for some reason).

PAL is "taller" , but less "wide" than NTSC resolutions, which is why some older English TV shows look kind of strange when you see them on US television. Most of the newer shows are digitaly converted from PAL to NTSC so it's not a apparent.

Country
    Country Flag

FEEV, GOOD NEWS!!! I saw my bank statement on the floor of my dining room (Mum had opened it ¬_¬) and saw i had £28.27!! GTA is £35 so mum said she'd lend me £5!!! So i can get it!!!!!! Is it the 29th for you?

My Mood
    Breezy

gta is 70 bucks? thats alot, ain't it?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

JB - You would not believe how much games cost over here! DS games are generally $60, wii games are $80 for the really popular ones.
    I get my boss to buy my DS games from the States when she goes over to visit relatives.

Country
    Country Flag

It's stupidly ridiculous i know. How much is Rock band over there? WHen it's out on May 23rd it's gonna be about £180 ¬_¬

My Mood
    Breezy

you mean Rock Band 2? Rock Band has been out over here for ages!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I'm pretty close to finishing Ratchet & Clank, and I think I"ll tackle DMC 4 next

Country
    Country Flag

No, John, i mean Rock band 1, it's not out over here yet ¬_¬ how much is it?

Mark, I think its around 250.00. Sometimes it'll be on sell for 199.99.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 321 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast