1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 321 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Traveler ToWeR JunkiE is on a distinguished road

OOOOH, I Love them all.. anything from DonKey Kong on the N64 to Burnoutout Paradise, Gear of War COD WAW and Uno Rush, Rock band and GH on the 360.. bring them ALL on.. lol

Gunslinger Apprentice Yunsung is on a distinguished road Yunsung's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This might not be a popular opinion, but Left 4 Dead gets boring after a while.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    01.06.07 - Rite of Passage
    09.26.07 - New Partnership
    12.17.09 - Engagement

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

IMO, I totally agree.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SigTauGimp View Post
    IMO, I totally agree.
    And do you disagree with your opinion often enough that you have to clarify that it is in your opinion (as opposed to someone else's???) that you agree?

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Just played the Batman: Arkham Asylum demo. Kick-ass. Don't know that I can afford to get it on release day, but I'll definitely be picking this one up.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    12.17.09 - Engagement

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    IMO, I totally agree.
    And do you disagree with your opinion often enough that you have to clarify that it is in your opinion (as opposed to someone else's???) that you agree?

I suppose it all just depends on my mood at the time...I may think a certain way on something, then 2 hours later disagree with myself.
    ...You'd be surprised how often that happens.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

YouTube

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    IMO, I totally agree.

I suppose it all just depends on my mood at the time...I may think a certain way on something, then 2 hours later disagree with myself.
    ...You'd be surprised how often that happens.
    Yes, but by saying IMO and I totally agree at the same time you implied that sometimes you disagree with yourself simultaneously.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Fair enough, sir. I see what you're saying now.

Maybe from now on, I'll change my phrasing to "In My Current Opinion"(IMCO).
    Spoiler:

YouTube

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I was just kidding around anyhow.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

But of course, as was I.

Getting back on topic, has anyone tried out the new Fallout 3 DLC, Mothership Zeta? Looks pretty interesting, and has a certain something about it that seems different from the regular Fallout style.

YouTube

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Another game I'm hoping turns out awesome, Borderlands

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Yunsung View Post
    Just played the Batman: Arkham Asylum demo. Kick-ass. Don't know that I can afford to get it on release day, but I'll definitely be picking this one up.
    Played the very short ps3 demo. I liked it. I plan on getting it. I just don't know if i want the collectors edition from amazon or not.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    Played the very short ps3 demo. I liked it. I plan on getting it. I just don't know if i want the collectors edition from amazon or not.
    What's in the collector's edition, anyway?

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    12.17.09 - Engagement

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I just finished it up on the 360...I was quite impressed.

YouTube

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Another game I'm hoping turns out awesome, Borderlands
    Gahhh! Every article I read about that game makes me even more eager to play it. Sandbox style gameplay, cel-shaded graphics, over 500 possible weapon combinations?!

Country
    Country Flag

What's in the collector's edition, anyway?
    comes with all this stuff. Plus if you order through Amazon you get the comic that the game got it's idea from.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks sick.

Country
    Country Flag

don't know if i want to get it from amazon or gamestop though. Amazon you get the comic that inspired the game and Gamestop is giving you an extra challenge level or something like that with the scarecrow.

Country
    Country Flag

Holy shit. That is a Collector's Edition to rival Modern Warfare 2's Nightvision Goggles.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    12.17.09 - Engagement

Country
    Country Flag

Holy shit. That is a Collector's Edition to rival Modern Warfare 2's Nightvision Goggles.
    You're telling me. I would LOVE to get both of those collectors editions but I think my wife would forever call me a uber nerd if I did that.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

You're telling me. I would LOVE to get both of those collectors editions but I think my wife would forever call me a uber nerd if I did that.
    who cares? get them. now.

Country
    Country Flag

Hell, my girlfriend calls me a nerd all the time. Then I remind her that she can quote from all however-many seasons of Little House On The Prairie, and she does one of those embarrassed acknowledgment shrugs.

The key is finding a comparable hobby/money suck in their life to compare your spending to. And really, $150 for a Collector's Edition is no worse than three $50 purses or pairs of shoes.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    12.17.09 - Engagement

Country
    Country Flag

I just finished it up on the 360...I was quite impressed.
    By the way, Dr. Horrible is awesome.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    12.17.09 - Engagement

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

arkham asylum looks sick, and so does modern warfare 2. i just bought killzone 2 and im not complaining, though it will freeze up from time to time. i hate that

borderlands eh? anybody wanna fill me in on that? i apparently live under a rock
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Isn't Borderlands from the id guys?? I can't remember for sure or not.

And O...M...G...that C.E. of Arkham Asylum looks ridiculous.

Oh. and Yunsung? I Dr. Horrible.

YouTube

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 321 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast