1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 321 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,275 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

Chrono Cross isn't better than FF7. Chrono Trigger yes, but not Chrono Cross.
    Chrono Cross is amazing. I love as much as I love FF9. It has the best soundtrack for any RPG and only second to Silent hill 2 for best score of the generation.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Walking Dead Season Two was awesome. The few additions to gameplay such as dodging more in depth combat mechanics really make it more tense and diverse. The plot was really great.
    Spoiler:
    It made sense Kenny was still alive considering we didn't see him die, I expected it actually. Carver was a great little villain. I'm still trying to understand the signifcance of 400 Days...I mean, Bonnie was at Howe's and I saw Wyatt though he didn't do anything and none of the other characters from 400 Days appeared, so what was the point? Maybe when I replay and I can change who goes to the Howe's it will make changes, I'm not sure. I like how groups just go down very quickly and character die just as you're getting attached to them. I do wonder if we'll see Christa, Lilly or Molly ever again in the series.

And WTF happened to Christa's baby? She's pregnant when Omid dies and 16 months later she's not pregant, we see no baby and there's no mention of it. Seemed a little strange to me.

Playing through the first time I'm as rational and diplomatic as I can be, but on my second playthrough I started awhile back, I'm a dick to everyone. In episode 4 so far Lee's hurt Clem's feelings, made her nervous and made Ben and Kenny feel like shit. It's awesome haha. When I get to season two
    Spoiler:
    I'm leaving Sarah in the trailer, because fuck her

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll keep an eye out for that razz, starting up Season 2 again.

Playing through 400 Days a second time I appreciate it a lot more. I have a feeling some of the characters will come up in Season 3. The stories actually interwine incredibly in 400 Days, something I didn't notice the first time through. Playing in a different order I noticed a lot of connections between all the stories, which makes it all kind of ironic that they're together after 400 days, like
    Spoiler:
    The guy who was with Russell was the same guy chasing Wyatt/Eddie, Dee was the first break in Roman and them talked about and were the ones trying to kill Bonnie/Leland/Dee, the watchdogs were the old people shot in Russell's story...thought that all really helped make it a complete story. I thought I decided for everyone if they went but it's the choices you make for them earlier that decide for you...it seems Bonnie always go, and only Wyatt went the first time...the second time everyone left Russell behind. I'm looking forward to the differences that might comes in season three, because I doubt there will be much of a direct impact on season 2.
    Hopefully they release another special episode that continues with those other characters. I'm not sure when they first release the seasons, but I'd sure like another one. 400 Days is kind of a nice little treat.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I'm officially addicted to Assassin's Creed Rogue. I was busy after work yesterday so I didn't have a chance to get any play time in.

Instead, I set my alarm clock an hour and 15 minutes before my usual time just so I could play it for a bit before I had to start getting ready for work.

I need help.
    I beat the game the other day. Aside from the annoying graphic glitches I had this was a great game. It's neat how the story takes place before I think AC3 but the present day story is the only stuff that takes place in cronilogical order. I can't wait to get a current generation system so I can play AC:Unity.

On a side note what system do people have xbox one or ps4 or both? I still don't know which system I want to get. Both have their good and bad points.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    I'm officially addicted to Assassin's Creed Rogue. I was busy after work yesterday so I didn't have a chance to get any play time in.

Instead, I set my alarm clock an hour and 15 minutes before my usual time just so I could play it for a bit before I had to start getting ready for work.

I need help.
    I beat the game the other day. Aside from the annoying graphic glitches I had this was a great game. It's neat how the story takes place before I think AC3 but the present day story is the only stuff that takes place in cronilogical order. I can't wait to get a current generation system so I can play AC:Unity.

On a side note what system do people have xbox one or ps4 or both? I still don't know which system I want to get. Both have their good and bad points.
    I'm underwhelmed by AC:Unity. The game looks amazing though.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Was curious on all the possible endings to Season Two of Walking Dead and I began questioning how the heck Season Three is going to be developed with all these possibilities in mind...although, they could make a time jump and all roads can lead the same place I guess. I've got three save files for season three, my true file
    Spoiler:
    Clementine kills Kenny and leaves with Jane back to Howe's where we let in the family
    , my asshole file
    Spoiler:
    Clementine let's Kenny kill Jane then leaves Kenny alone and takes the baby by herself.
    and the other possibility file
    Spoiler:
    Clementine let's Jane die and goes with Kenny to Wellington where he leaves her and AJ
    It's crazy to think there are more variations as well as you could
    Spoiler:
    Go north with Jane to Wellington (I think), Not let the family in at Howe's, or leave Wellington and go with Kenny. As well as letting Kenny kill Jane then you shoot Kenny. You can also kill Kenny and leave Jane behind. Then there's the variation if Bonnie died saving Luke or left with Mike/Arvo.

Very much looking forward to what direction(s) Season Three can take.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Best laugh I got out of South Park: Stick of Truth so far....farting on a mountie at the Canadian Border and hearing him laugh about it haha.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

So question: with the Bioshock Infinite DLC...is the Columbias Finest weapon packs or Clash In The Clouds worth getting? There's a sale on right now and it's all half price so it's a good time to pick them all up. Clash In The Clouds sounds similar to Bioshock 2's Protector Trials which were fun but don't think I ever finished. I was going to wait until I had a little more money and buy Catherine instead to finally play that, but can't pass up Burial at Sea.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Clash in the Clouds is cool if you love gauntlet style game modes, but it's not a must have by any means tho. I got it because Infinite is one of my favorite games ever and I wanted to extract every ounce of juice that game had.

Skip the weapons pack if you completed the game already.

Burial at Sea is a must have though.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I can tell Burial at Sea must be a lengthy DLC. I played for a good couple hours today and it seems to be just getting started. Are there enough infusions you can max out your health/shields/eve?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm, I don't think I maxed out my stats when I played it, I can check again though.

I love love LOVE all of the little nods to Infinite's storyline. God dammit that game is so fucking amazing.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Finished part one of Burial at sea...didn't realise that Part two had two parts as well. Damn, this is an extensive DLC. The ending to part one was pretty awesome.

Wow, does Part 2 feel very different when it comes to combat mechanics and strategy.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

As a whole with Burial At Sea Bioshock Infinite is amazing. I didn't feel satisfied with the ending of the game itself but with Burial at Sea it's a very fulfilling story. Glad Bioshock is on sale for 5 bucks on Xbox so I can play that again now. It's such a wicked series.

Played through the first Bioshock again, still probably my favourite of the games despite the more limited and wooden gameplay. About 1/3 the way through Bioshock 2 now. Haven't played 1/2 a second time until now. Playing 2 through without vita chambers...fought a big daddy for research then immediately freed a Little Sister, Big Sister came (forgot they showed up when they did, so only half health), then ANOTHER Big Daddy showed up midfight and got pissed at me, and splicers kept coming the whole time...tried using a health station with about 20% life, Big Daddy blew it up so stood my ground and messed him up, then a splicer almost killed me...was forced to use telekinesis for food to make it of the building I was in. Was an intense few minutes and quick thinking, reflexes and pure skill haha.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Best laugh I got out of South Park: Stick of Truth so far....farting on a mountie at the Canadian Border and hearing him laugh about it haha.
    One of my favorite parts of Stick of Truth is when we get to Canada and it's all 8 bit.

I loved the 8 bit feel. They really nailed it right down to the music.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The Division looks amazing. Such an effective trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPq_NVi-TC4

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

How long does the Stick of Truth campaign take to complete??

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post

Also if you preorder ANYTHING you're part of the problem.
    Fixed that for you.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been flip flopping back and forth between games like 90 lately (you'll be pained to know I stopped Last of Us halfway through...not because it was bad but sometimes I just get pulled by other things lol). I only played about...10-15 hours of Stick of Truth and it seemed like it still had a fair bit to go. I love the game but the battle system is a little touchy at times, especially when it comes to defending properly, and I'm not a fan of how you have to attack, kind of prevents me from just chilling back with an RPG like I like too.

Because of Burial at Sea and Bioshock being on for super cheap I ended up playing through all the Bioshocks and all the DLCs in a row last week...which was awesome.

Memory lane time, about halfway through Chrono Cross which is my favourite RPG of it's era, along with FF9 and Valkyrie Profile.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I got the platinum in Assassin's Creed Rogue last night.

Ballllaaaaaaaaaaa'

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

About 3/4 the way through Chrono Cross I decided to start Chrono Trigger. I'm not sure if I ever actually finished this game on the playstation, even though I bought FF Chronicles solely for it because of my Chrono Cross love. If I remember correctly I fought Lavos, either for the first or second time (not sure how many times you fight him), think it was on a mountain, and he kept kicking my ass and I said 'fuck this'. I've done some level grinding and blowing through it. Great game though. About to collect the masamune and go to the dinosaur times.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

So...I started replaying KoA: Reckoning and can already feel myself getting dragged back into some long sleepless nights.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I've been flip flopping back and forth between games like 90 lately (you'll be pained to know I stopped Last of Us halfway through...not because it was bad but sometimes I just get pulled by other things lol). I only played about...10-15 hours of Stick of Truth and it seemed like it still had a fair bit to go. I love the game but the battle system is a little touchy at times, especially when it comes to defending properly, and I'm not a fan of how you have to attack, kind of prevents me from just chilling back with an RPG like I like too.
    It pains me to hear you stalled out on Last of Us. I swear, the story and gameplay really amps up after Bill's town.

South Park Stick of Truth probably took me about 20 hours to complete. That's just a guess, but I'm really OCD about most RPG's so I collect everything. Matt, I hope you at least got to Canada in the South Park game.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    I am genuinely surprised that I'm enjoying Dying Light as much as I am. Went 15 hours, and just as it started to get a bit samey, I hit level 12 and got the grappling hook, and suddenly it's like a whole new game.
    I'm thinking this will be my next purchase.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is anyone playing Resident Evil Revelations 2?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

is anyone playing Resident Evil Revelations 2?
    GRRRRRRR!! I still have to pick up Resident Evil Revelations 1. I hear the franchise goes back to its roots with that game, which really interests me. Do you have 2 yet?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 321 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 ... LastLast