• shotguns

2 22.22%
  • snipers

2 22.22%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 279 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279
Results 6,951 to 6,954 of 6954

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Maerlyn's Imp Iwritecode is just really nice Iwritecode is just really nice Iwritecode is just really nice Iwritecode is just really nice Iwritecode is just really nice Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I didn't get to finish the original Kingdom Hearts because someone stole it. And then they released all other games on handhelds and shit, and I assumed I'd be missing tons of story, so I just said fuck it.
    You can actually get most of the storylines on the PS3 or the PS4 with the 1.5, 2.5 and 2.8 releases. Some of the games are cut-scenes only instead actually being playable but at least allows you to catch up.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Some doors cant be closed Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    This will be easier if I break it apart into systems, I think. I'll do more recent systems later. So hard to weigh a childhood classic like Blaster Master or Mega Man 2 against something like Fallout 3.

Top List of Games

NES

1. Blaster Master
    2. Mega Man 2
    3. Mike Tyson's Punch Out
    4. Adventures of Lolo (1-3)
    5. Captain Skyhawk
    6. Legend of Zelda
    7. Super Mario 2
    8. Super Mario 3
    9. Micro Machines
    10. Bad Dudes
    11. Battletoads
    12. Burger Time
    13. Duckhunt
    14. Duck Tales
    15. Mega Man 5
    16. Cool Spot
    Man, that's what I should have done. I'd like to at least put together a favorite NES list at some point. My NES collection has grown considerably over the past 4 years.

Awesome to see Master Blaster at the top of your list. Great game. It's also cool to see Lolo on there. I feel like those games have been overlooked. I still need to buy the 3rd game. Have you ever played River City Ransom? That's a game I bought and played for the first time last year. It's amazing. I grew up playing beat em ups like Double Dragon and Renegade and River City Ransom puts them in the ground. It's two player co-op and features a pretty robust RPG element, especially for its time. You can boost stats by buying food or reading books. Really cool to see in an NES game.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Starting Dragon Age: Inquisition this weekend, having completed Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age II over the last couple of months. Awesome stuff. Some of the best characters and story in any medium, I feel. The world feels real, on par with LOTR. So well done. But I'm also very much looking forward to diving into Divinity:

The 2018 Constant Reader Awards are back! Please join us here!

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Started Wolfenstein II yesterday. A cool, mindless shoot 'em up!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 279 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279