1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 321 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 275 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,625 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Also, let's be real ... she has a thing for tall guys. I'M JUST SAYIN

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

There's nothing wrong with tall and skinny.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

The best take on the Mario/Luigi/Princess relationship, in my opinion, is in There Will Be Brawl. I highly recommend that everyone watch it:

http://therewillbebrawl.com/
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

I think Princess Peach needs to stop baking all of those damn cakes... seriously, the dress is looking a little too poofy and I'm thinkin there's a whole lotta cobbler under there, if ya know what I am saying!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    The best take on the Mario/Luigi/Princess relationship, in my opinion, is in There Will Be Brawl. I highly recommend that everyone watch it:

I'm not just being lazy, but where exactly should I be looking?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

What do you mean?
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Gunslinger Apprentice BigSchu22 is on a distinguished road BigSchu22's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Default WTF

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Yeah, WTF? They better release it for the PC. I heard it would only be a month for the PC version to come out. If not, we'll lose a lot of modding opportunities for what looks to be like a great DLC.
    Scorpius: Kill her. Then we'll have pizza and margarita shooters. Go on, John. Kill her. Do it. Do it.
    John Crichton: [aims gun at Scorpius instead] Nobody has margaritas with pizza.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

After a solid week of ME3 with the Extended Cut, I just completed it with my male paragon shep. Just wondering what you other ME3 guys thought about the Extended Cut. I waited to complete my game until EC was released, so I had a pretty much full play through with EC.

I'm going to try witn my paragade fem shep next to see the different choices. Anyway, what did you guys think as compared to the original or in general?
    Scorpius: Kill her. Then we'll have pizza and margarita shooters. Go on, John. Kill her. Do it. Do it.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSchu22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Yeah, WTF? They better release it for the PC. I heard it would only be a month for the PC version to come out. If not, we'll lose a lot of modding opportunities for what looks to be like a great DLC.
    I hate the be the PC Master Race guy, but this is what happens when a good PC game goes console.
    Same with Fallout.
    Same with Call of Duty.
    Same with Battlefield.
    Same with Crysis.
    Same with Deus Ex.
    Hey, don't worry, I completely agree with you. It's funny though because I keep reading about this new PC gaming rennaisance due to all of the great indie games and clients, like Steam. Yet, same console porting crap all the time. The younger generations just don't PC game as much.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

What do you mean?
    Never mind I found it. I'm a little slow.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BigSchu22 View Post
    After a solid week of ME3 with the Extended Cut, I just completed it with my male paragon shep. Just wondering what you other ME3 guys thought about the Extended Cut. I waited to complete my game until EC was released, so I had a pretty much full play through with EC.

I'm going to try witn my paragade fem shep next to see the different choices. Anyway, what did you guys think as compared to the original or in general?
    I loved the extended cut. It gave us closure, which is all I really wanted from the ending to begin with.

Which 'solution' did you choose?

Spoiler:
    I chose Synthesis and that's the best one for me, to be honest (I've seen the other two on youtube). It's the one that makes the most sense.

Shepard has been an advocate of organics and synthetics working together from day one, the two combining sounds like the most natural progression.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I'm TRYING to get the Plus play through trophy in Batman:AC and the catwoman poison ivy level is pissing me off. I hate that I keep dying at the top level only to have to restart the whole damn thing. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone else download the Metal Gear Solid 4 trophy patch last night? I did. Was looking for an excuse to dive back into this wonderful masterpiece, and now I got it

Also - Darksiders II one week from today!

Country
    Country Flag

I was just coming on here to say the same thing about MGS4. Sucks that I'll have to replay it to get the trophies.

Also still hating playing Batman:AC plus. This crap is HARD. I might just say screw the trophy.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Tatts : What's your PSN ? Add me.

Dr-Alucard22

Country
    Country Flag

You'll probably be on before I get a chance to get on again. Mine is Tatts4Life1

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

anyone hear about this console.

sounds like a gamers dream. you can play games and create them as well.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It does seem interesting.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    You'll probably be on before I get a chance to get on again. Mine is Tatts4Life1
    Cool, I'll add you later today.

Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post
    anyone hear about this console.

sounds like a gamers dream. you can play games and create them as well.
    We're already seeing game making elements in games like Little Big Planet, so it's not surprising to me to see a console that relies on user generated software.

I count myself among the 'hardcore' crowd so I don't think I'd be buying this in a hypothetical/eventual release, but I'd wish it all the best luck.

I have been impatiently waiting for the Guild Wars 2 early access on the 25th. To pass the time I have been playing through old ps2 RPGs. Right now I am playing through Final Fantasy X again. This game still holds up quite well. I wish Final Fantasy games were still good. Square-Enix have really lost their way lately. They need to stop trying to innovate for the sake of innovation and focus on making a game with a simple attack/magic/abilities/items/summons menu and an amazing, high quality storyline and they could make a fortune.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh man. I could rage about Final Fantasy X for hours but i will contain myself for now.

The Good: The music is amazing and heartbreaking at times. Nobuo Uematsu is still one of the greatest composers to ever work in the field of video games. (Yoko Shimimura is amazing too). The battle system is innovative and brings an element of strategy that I love. It's great to see when the bad is gonna attack and then plan accordingly. Auron. NUff said. The cutscenes are amazing and stunning to look at. The sphere grid is kinda of linear but it works. (Unlike the crystarium from XIII).

The Bad: Tidus is a whiny bitch who never shuts up about how it is his story. It's not his story. It's Yuna's story. The whole fucking thing is about YUNA!!! No some whiny Blitzball player with sever daddy issues. OH and Blitzball is stupid and can not possibly exist in any realm of men. Wakka is a moron. Syemour is obviously evil yet everyone is surprised when he turns out to be evil. Wait you know what fuck it. The whole story. It's stupid and linear and has enough plot holes to fly a Death Star through.
    Spoiler:
    Though I do love it when you kill "God" in the end. That made me laugh
    The voice acting and lip syncing are horrific and eye gouging inspiring. The bosses are way to easy once you level up. And it's too easy to level up once you get to the Omega Ruins. Blitzball. (But at least it aint Triple Triad)

That being said I do enjoy the game I just hate a lot about it. It is really fun to play and I will be getting the HD version so, it's kinda a love hate relationship. Unlike Final Fantasy VIII, IX, XII, and XIII. No love for any of them. Quick reasons.

VIII- Drawing Magic and Triple Triad. And Drawing Magic. Did I mention Drawing Magic.

IX- Could never really play it. Too damn boring. Got about 6 hours in, forgot the plot. Vivi was cool though.

XII- Not a fucking Final Fantasy game. The battle system was stupid and annoying. The main characters were not the main characters. Did not feel Final Fantasy at all to me.

XIII- The crystarium. Hope. The twist that the stole from Final Fantasy X. Way to damn linear. No exploration really till near the damn end. The music was good though
    If you love me then love me..

I love both VIII and IX. I didn't like VIII much when it first came out, but I have grown to love it. XII is a good example of what I mean by they need to stop trying to innovate game play for the sake of innovation. XII has a great story and would be awesome if it just had a menu system like VII, VIII, IX or X, or even a super simple menu system like the snes games.

Whiny bitches exist in a lot of games and fantasy works because the world is full of selfish, whiny bitches and they reach their biggest audience that way. I have gotten used to it, so Tidus never bothered me. haha.

Plus, the reluctant, self obsessed hero is a pretty big trope in console RPGs.

Country
    Country Flag

It would be nice if FF-X and XII had HD remakes. I have them still but don't want to play them on my ps3 because they would look so bad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 321 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 275 ... LastLast