1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 321 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Along the Path of the Beam dr shottie is on a distinguished road dr shottie's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

and the crossed sword/daggers could be longer knife reach. and the nuclear blast could be bigger exsplosions. aint got a clue what the arrow means and the 1st one is defo deep impact

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Boot with Wings is probably Fast Sprint. Maybe?
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Along the Path of the Beam dr shottie is on a distinguished road dr shottie's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i think i mite be not set claymores, light step

My Mood
    Gay

But I love claymores and would prefer if they were always triggered!!

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Country
    Country Flag

i love them to but they got to give you the option of not getting killed every 2 seconds with them. they might take out bombsquad

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Ratchet and Clank is the best. I love that series so much.
    Me too, definitely in my top 5 series for sure.

I just finished Valkyria Chronicles and I'm half way completing it again. It is truly a great game. A very unique gaming experience that will not soon be forgotton by me.

I think it deserves to be tried by all.
    You know, I picked this up after reading all of the great reviews on it ... and I just couldn't get into it. I think I only got about 2-3 hours into it before I started playing Killzone and Infamous. I'm not going to sell it or give it away because I still want to play it somewhere down the line, hopefully I can get into it then.

I'm leaving for a cruise on Saturday. This means I can finally play Final Fantasy Crisis Core for the PSP. I bought it in February and have been holding off playing it.

Now is the time.
    I LOVED Crisis Core. I love the Kingdom Hearts-esque battle system, and the fact that they showed what happened prior to Sephie losing his f'n mind Let me know what you think of it Mike.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, and I just picked up Oblivion IV : Elder Scrolls at Gamestop for $20

I haven't had anything new to play since I passed Infamous lats month.

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    Then a few months ago I read that they will be coming out with a game of the year version that will include all the dlc and the game on one disc for the price of just the game. So I figured I would just wait til that come out in November.
    Seriously? Daaaaammit.

I just got the game like a month ago...I totally would have waited if I would have known they're re-releasing it with all the DLC.
    I've been trying to scrap together enough money to get the MsPoints for all the add-ons as it is.

Argh.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

LOL that sucks

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Oh, and I just picked up Oblivion IV : Elder Scrolls at Gamestop for $20

I haven't had anything new to play since I passed Infamous lats month.
    What version did you get? regular brown cover edition, or the black cover Game of the year version? I was gonna get the game of the year version but it didn't come with all the extra DLC only Nights of the Nine and Shivering Isle. I wanted to be able to get all the stuff and I heard the GOTY version was buggy because it didn't have a dlc that it needed to complete a quest.

Country
    Country Flag

finally got to level 65 on that piece of shit cod;waw now im happy and i can move back to cod4
    cod=god

My Mood
    Gay

Gosh, aren't you going to run around with your flame thrower for a while first?!?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup, I got the GOTY edition - it comes with Shivering Isles

Country
    Country Flag

i done a private match with my brother and a couple of his mates and i was cruising around making crispy McCod players with them all it was great fun. i got to finish off cod4 im on level 30 on the last prestige so aint got long to go then i think il go back onto cod;waw just waiting for mw2

My Mood
    Gay

Leave it to Play-Asia to break the news about the Collector's Edition :

"Packed with bonuses for hardcore fans of Call of Duty, this Limited Collector’s Edition includes a special hardcover book featuring exclusive concepts, never-before-seen imagery and final artwork from the award-winning team that details the breath-taking action from the soldier to the satellite."

Of course, there's the possibility that the overseas edition will be different from the US edition, but that hasn't been the case in the past.

Drat!! I really wanted a Soap McTavish action figure !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Yup, I got the GOTY edition - it comes with Shivering Isles
    and Nights of the Nine so it will save you a little bit of money when you go to get the other DLC. I also recommend you get the Mehrunes Razor dlc. It comes with a pretty sweet light armor assassins outfit that I've been using. Also with Shivering isles I made sure my Heavy armor was a higher level that way I could have that armor as my special heavy armor, since the armor can be heavy or light depending on what level is higher when you do the first mission for the helmet.

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Are the graphics on the PS 3 edition better than the 360? My old roomate used to play this a lot on 360 and it looked absolutely pitiful in my opinion. Definitely last gen worthy if not two gen's ago. No offense to 360 users, just curious.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by obscurejude View Post
    Are the graphics on the PS 3 edition better than the 360? My old roomate used to play this a lot on 360 and it looked absolutely pitiful in my opinion. Definitely last gen worthy if not two gen's ago. No offense to 360 users, just curious.
    The poor graphics was a reason I put off getting the game at first. But after watching my brother in law play it when he came over I went and got it. I don't know if the graphics are better on the PS3 or not. My guess is that they are probably the same.

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    The poor graphics was a reason I put off getting the game at first. But after watching my brother in law play it when he came over I went and got it. I don't know if the graphics are better on the PS3 or not. My guess is that they are probably the same.
    Thanks for getting back to me Tatts. I realize that graphics don't necessarily make or break a game, but I was just so surprised at how bad these were for seventh generation games.

Hope you guys have fun with it though.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for getting back to me Tatts. I realize that graphics don't necessarily make or break a game, but I was just so surprised at how bad these were for seventh generation games.

No problem. I know what you mean though, They say that next gen graphics are gonna be the shit and you look at gears and Metal gear solid 4 and they are. then you get a game like Oblivion and they look like xbox/PS2 graphics. I haven't played fallout 3 yet, gonna wait for the goty pack, but I wonder if the graphics look like oblivions or not.

Country
    Country Flag

No problem. I know what you mean though, They say that next gen graphics are gonna be the shit and you look at gears and Metal gear solid 4 and they are. Then you get a game like Oblivion and they look like xbox/PS2 graphics. I'm sorry but even Halo 3 didn't impress me enough to go out and buy it. I haven't played fallout 3 yet, gonna wait for the goty pack, but I wonder if the graphics look like oblivions or not.

Country
    Country Flag

im so so bored of cod4 and cod;waw i really want mw2 out now. just got to hold on that little bit longer the wait will be worth it

Country
    Country Flag

i had a look on play-asia the uk is always the last to find out about anything cool game related

Country
    Country Flag

ive set my clan tag as Ka

My Mood
    Gay

OMG!!

Look at this !! PRESTIGE EDITION of MODERN WARFARE 2 !

Listing at $150.00 at Amazon.
    • Features Modern Warfare 2 full game
    • Includes fully-functional, wearable, adjustable Night Vision Goggles with indiviually numbered and engraved Collector's Stand. Custom-designed and painted goggles allow sight in absolute darkness up to 50 feet in black & white or night vision green.
    • Call of Duty Classic full downloadable game - for the first time ever, play the original classic Call of Duty game on consoles
    • Hardbound art book "Behind the Lines", deigned by artists at Infinity Ward, featuring the art of Modern Warfare 2
    • Includes premium, special-edition Steelbook case with custom artwork by Infinity Ward

Yeah, I've cancelled my Collector's Edition ( now called Hardened Edition )... this one is gonna be mine!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 321 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast