• shotguns

2 22.22%
  • snipers

2 22.22%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 294 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 ... LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,275 of 7350

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Going Slap Happy Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a bad haul at the local video game convention for 65 bucks.

Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

let's see the ones i have are darksiders for my 360 though i haven't played it yet a friend is borrowing it. L.A. Noire i never did finish the game and i bought it for my PS3 back when it 1st came out. Stick of Truth i have for my 360 i haven't played that much of it and the rest i don't have and for that many games no that's not a bad price for that many games.

Pinkman fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy

That's a cool like 250+ hours of gaming right there.
    Growth. Decay. Transformation.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Going Slap Happy Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking forward to playing Darksiders since I just played the sequel and enjoyed it quite a bit....it took me a couple tries to beat The Crucible all in one go on Apocalyptic difficulty though lol.

I started The Stick of Truth a couple years ago, but never finished it. I regretted trading in Assassin's Creed years ago as I've wanted to revisit for a long time. I was happy that I could finally get those two achievements I missed...but then I realized I got it on PS3....

I've heard nothing by good things about Heavy Rain, LA Noire, and Shadow of the Colossus.

I've wanted a new wrasslin game for a long time. My last game was made in 2009. And those games never went down in price used. Four and five year old games were always still like 30-40 bucks used. Fuck that.

I've never gotten to finish Silent Hill 2 and never played 3. It's insane how expensive those games are for the PS2. And the original Silent Hill was going for 120 bucks. My old PS1 collection would be worth two grand right now.

I figure these games should take me through the end of the summer. Now, of course the question is...what do I play first?
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I loved Heavy Rain and Shadow of the Colossus.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Country
    Country Flag

darksiders 2 is the one i think i have i bought it i think at drug mart i think? for a cheap ass price and i thought why not?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What did I do to deserve this?

https://www.pcgamer.com/another-vamp...n-development/
    A new Vampire: The Masquerade game is in the works, publisher Bigben revealed today. It accompanies the recent acquisition of the Werewolf adaptation, originally announced in 2017.

The new game doesn't have a name yet, but it will be a narrative RPG inspired by the rules of the tabletop version. The Council developer Big Bad Wolf is behind the adaptation, which seems like an excellent fit. The Council is an episodic narrative adventure full of occult plots, conspiracies, secret organisations and murder. It's Vampire: The Masquerade but without the fangs.

Big Bad Wolf has some big ambitions, too, and apparently aims to "define" the narrative RPG. Expect lots of long chats with dead people. It's keeping quiet about the rest, but more will be revealed at Gamescom in August.

Despite the complete dearth of information about the game, I can't help myself: I'm pretty excited. The studio definitely has the narrative chops, and it's wild that after so long, we now have two V:TM RPGs (read about the other one here), and their furry friend, to look forward to.

Country
    Country Flag

i take it you like Vampire games than? i'm still dying for a Dark Tower game! i'm really surprised one never came by now, and i was hoping for a dark shadows one when the film came out a few years back as well

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ratchet41 View Post
    i take it you like Vampire games than? i'm still dying for a Dark Tower game! i'm really surprised one never came by now, and i was hoping for a dark shadows one when the film came out a few years back as well
    I love Vampire: The Masquerade. When the original Bloodlines games flopped in 2004 I didn't think we'd get another one ever, and now they've announced two Vampire games in a span of about a month!

I already spammed about LA By Night on the last page, but i cannot recommend watching it highly enough for the most perfect tabletop Vampire experience: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N5JAGp9SoZhyUH (it's better than some actual TV shows).

Country
    Country Flag

the show supernatural also SHOULD have a video game as well. bloodlines i don't remember that at all but than in (2004) i wasn't a sony or Xbox fan but a NIntendo fan

Pinkman fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy

For all you Metroidvania lovers - one of the original creators of Symphony of the Night is releasing a new game on all platforms called Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.

A trailer just dropped yesterday, you can check it here.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ratchet41 View Post
    bloodlines i don't remember that at all but than in (2004) i wasn't a sony or Xbox fan but a NIntendo fan
    It was actually PC only: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampir...%93_Bloodlines

Country
    Country Flag

ah than it makes sense cause i'm not a PC gamer but a Console guy

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. However if you own a Switch and you dont purchase this - $20 USD - you are simply wrong

Castlevania Anniversary Collection

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detai...ection-switch/

My Mood
    Sleepy

That collection is significantly weaker without SotN though.

Also, did you enjoy the 3D Castlevania games? Especially the latest Konami reboots?

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don’t think you’re alone in that assessment (me included). I wonder if they’ll do the Mega Man thing and release a 2nd volume of castlevania collection and include Shadow as the anchor.

I played Super 4 and the Dracula one on 3ds only if memory serves. They’re fine but for whatever reason I actually enjoy the originals. I think 3 got most of my time when I was younger. I actually played MegaMan and Metroid more than Castlevania on my consoles over the years but I still love the first three Castles

Country
    Country Flag

the only Castlevania game i've ever played was the 2nd one for Original Game Boy which i still have the hand held which still works in fact and the game as well and that's Belmont's revenge and i'm okay at it but i've never beaten it. i can beat 2 of the castles and than i get killed but i've never beaten i've come about halfway to doing it but what are ya gonna do. i've i don't think played any of the other games and i don't refuse to play them either i just think i would be really shitty at them.
    there are some games i know i would really suck ass at that i don't go near like the Dark Souls games for one i stay the clear fuck away from those for example

My Mood
    Sleepy

Dark Souls is a whooooole other trip. They're not necessarily difficult - you can learn enemy attack patterns fairly easy - what makes them challenging is that they are extremely punishing. You will definitely pay for your mistakes, especially the careless ones.

Country
    Country Flag

another reason why i stay the fuck away from them. i'm a decent gamer i think but when it comes to some games i can be pretty good at them and i haven't beat all my games i have for the various consoles/handhelds but i have been a decent number. now if you want difficult at least for me there's a DLC for Shadow of the tomb raider that i had trouble with and it's hard as fuck well for me and 2 of my friends too who also tried it too. and that's one of the last ones i forget the name of it but it had water and a lot of fire. that one was the hardest one so far hell harder than the actual storyline in the main game so far, but than i haven't beaten it yet either

Country
    Country Flag

Konami finally details their Contra Classic Collection. No release date, but I’m all in for $20. The original NES was such a blast and was technically my entry point into the Alien franchise (and cheat codes)

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/05...lection-lineup

My Mood
    Sleepy

Ehhh... those are decent games, but I already have most of them in one form or another. Don't think I'll shell out another $20 for a rehash.

Also, any Devil May Cry fans in here? I'm playing DMC5 right now. It might have the best hack n' slash gameplay out of any game I have ever played. The amount and types of combos you can string together is freaking insane. Early GOTY contender for me.

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Ehhh... those are decent games, but I already have most of them in one form or another. Don't think I'll shell out another $20 for a rehash.

Also, any Devil May Cry fans in here? I'm playing DMC5 right now. It might have the best hack n' slash gameplay out of any game I have ever played. The amount and types of combos you can string together is freaking insane. Early GOTY contender for me.
    My son keeps trying to get me to play DMC5. Sounds like I should take him up on it. I'm currently playing RE4 for about the millionth time. For some reason, I can't get enough of that game.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Country
    Country Flag

i'm the same way with some games, there are certain games i have that i've beaten such as the Original Zelda on the NES i have no idea how many times i've beaten it but i wouldn't be surprised if it was between 100-500 times or higher and i'm just guessing cause that is after all my favorite game of all time. Zelda 3 as i still call it though others call it link to the past i've been that i'd say about 30 to 50 times or maybe higher? not as much as the Original game though. there's a Ren and Stimpy on the Original game boy that i' used to be able to keep track of on how many times i've beat it i lost count at around 150 no so it's prolly over 200 now. no joke that one is a really short and easy game and is a favorite of mine.

and Certain Ratchet and Clank games too i love. i was watching James and Mike on Monday's in the past few days and they were talking about Contra cause it was the episode now that i think about it where they played a shit ton of home brew games. and Mike was saying how each time you play Contra on NES if you keep playing it and not stop after the 1st time you beat it, by like the 5th or 6th time by than the game gets impossible to beat. i think Mike said he stopped at the 6th time

cause it just got to damn hard even for him. i had no idea that game even did that or any game really if you keep playing it in the same sitting which is what he was talking about. but apparently Contra does.

Rabid Billybumbler Iwritecode is a name known to all Iwritecode is a name known to all Iwritecode is a name known to all Iwritecode is a name known to all Iwritecode is a name known to all Iwritecode is a name known to all Iwritecode's Avatar

I think I mentioned this before but this past Christmas I got Kingdom Hearts: The Story So Far which has all the games (or at least all the cut-scenes) from all the KH games before the release of KH3. I've already played and beat the original game a couple of times so I started playing the next game in line which was Chain of Memories.

It was originally a GBA game and I absolutely hated the game play. So I started searching around Youtube and and found a really interesting channel run by a guy that knows way too much about all the KH games. His main channel is called "Frustrated Jacob" and he has another channel called "Research Runs".

He'll basically do a play-through of each game with another person that knows very little about the games sitting with him. He'll explain everything that's going on and point out little tips, tricks, flaws, trivia, etc...

I watched his play-through of Chain of Memories and then watched a "lets watch" of 358/2 days. I'm currently replaying KH2 on my own as well as watching his play-through of it and eventually plan on going all the way through KH3.

He doesn't have a ton of subscribers but he's pretty interesting if you really want to dig deep into the extremely jumbled and confusing story of KH.

Main channel

Research Runs Channel
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 294 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 ... LastLast