1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 321 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 288 ... LastLast
Results 4,676 to 4,700 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    then give me directions to do it.
    Vanilla Oblivion bored me to fuck. I tried adding mods, and was told it was the same as Fallout 3, but when I tried nothing every changed.
    I'm not an expert on adding mods to Oblivion but I can try and help. I would check out This Oblivion forum. There are a lot of people on there that can help you out more then I can.

I use OBMM- Oblivion Mod Manager To install all of my my mods and Wrye Bash To take care of merging mods and sorting my load order. Also it is a must to use BOSS to help put your mods in the correct load order.

Also following this persons site for setting up a fresh install and installing mods helped a lot TESIVOSItive

I can try and help you if you have any questions but the best thing to do would be to check out the Oblivion forum for help.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Really people are having a cow about this ad for this game....they really need to lighten up.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...v=1#poll.58058

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

A little over 80 hours into New Vegas, about to complete the main quest. I don't want this game to ever end ... ... hopefully we get some DLC soon.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I've been playing the expansion to Dragon Age: Origins called Awakening. It is really amazing. I think Dragon Age does an amazing job of presenting an engaging story.

Besides that I have been playing a little Epic Mickey, which is actually pretty fun and a bunch of DC Universe Online(which I am not allowed to talk about ).
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

feev, DLC has been announced, I'll try and find a link.

Got Black Ops finally, I love it. Never had MW2 but this is the most i've enjoyed COD since 4.
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

Gunslinger Apprentice Dagavidiab is on a distinguished road Dagavidiab's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got the Platinum in Demon's Souls just in time to recieve Black Ops!!
    Demon's Souls, a really god game, but takes a while to 100% (around 150hr to me), because random has a lot to do.... But never gets boring!
    I started (and stopped) Bioshock, not to bad so far, but i put it down for....:
    Black Ops! Finally!! After a few weeks of waiting, i finally got the game in my hands, i like it so far (Veteran Mode)

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am super not happy because it seems every game coming out that has any effort put into it is first person shooters. I hate playing them, I am horrible at them, and I don't enjoy them at all.

I wish they made more games for ps3 and xbox like baulder's gate, oblivion, and fable.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by haunted.lunchbox View Post
    I am super not happy because it seems every game coming out that has any effort put into it is first person shooters. I hate playing them, I am horrible at them, and I don't enjoy them at all.

I wish they made more games for ps3 and xbox like baulder's gate, oblivion, and fable.
    If you have a wii, there are a bunch of recent non-FPS that are really well done. Epic Mickey, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Sonic Colors, to name a few off the top of my head.

As for games for 360 that are like baldur's gate, etc, did you try Dragon Age: Origins and the expansion Awakening? They are excellent RPGs with really good stories, imo.

There is also Mass Effect 2, which can be played as an FPS, but you can also pause and pick your abilities, you have to then unpause it to do them and repause again, but you can pretty much make it semi-turn based. Ten there are the new Fallout games, which can be played FPS or using the V.A.T.S. system, which takes any need for FPS skill out of the equation.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I really like things that are set in in a medieval type of setting such as Oblivion. I might try Dragon Age, I will have to youtube the game play. Thanks though!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by haunted.lunchbox View Post
    I really like things that are set in in a medieval type of setting such as Oblivion. I might try Dragon Age, I will have to youtube the game play. Thanks though!
    Try Demon's Souls

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I've never even heard of it, but I will check it out, thank you!

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay Issue 19 of City of Heroes finally hit. now all my level 50 Characters will get a boost. waiting for issues is a drag sometimes....just glad it came out before WOW Cataclysm came out.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Yeah, I just saw it on IGN last night. Hopefully it's more like Broken Steel and The Pitt and less like Mothership Zeta. Smh.

Country
    Country Flag

I guess this could be post here...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Yeah, I just saw it on IGN last night. Hopefully it's more like Broken Steel and The Pitt and less like Mothership Zeta. Smh.
    Probably like the Pitt, as opposed to Broken Steel. I don't think they'll release a DLC where you can continue the ending yet, if ever...

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't touched my PS3 in about a week, I've been on an epic N64 kick lately. I replayed and passed Super Mario 64, am putting the finishing touches on Ocarina of Time, and starting Banjo-Tooie sometime this week. Ahhh, pixel-driven nostalgia

Country
    Country Flag

I well want an N64, never got one when they were released but I wanna play Super Mario 64, Ocarina, Banjo and Donkey Kong Island

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Hey ... did anyone else get some kind of TOMB RAIDER teaser email?
    Anyone hear anything about a new title?
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah ! I got the new issue of Game Informer a few days ago and the main article is about the new Tomb Raider game. It's a complete reboot, going for a more gritty setting and Lara Croft is receiving a thorough make over. It's funy, when I first saw the issue I thought to myself "Pam is going to FREAK" Google it when you get a chance!

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ZOMG to all the reveals on the VGAS tonight. the one i thought was most awesome? Mass Effect 3. also Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    If you love me then love me..

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Yeah ! I got the new issue of Game Informer a few days ago and the main article is about the new Tomb Raider game. It's a complete reboot, going for a more gritty setting and Lara Croft is receiving a thorough make over. It's funy, when I first saw the issue I thought to myself "Pam is going to FREAK" Google it when you get a chance!

Feev!!! Ha! I got my Game Informer today ... and of course ripped through the article on the reboot. I cannot wait. If any franchise needed a reboot, it's Tomb Raider. I mean, I love Lara, but I'm always looking for a new and better game. I just hope they don't give up her backpack!! Seriously, the article went in depth for the origin story and it looks pretty good. I will keep my fingers crossed on this one and truly look forward to the game.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

My Mood
    Gay

Some video game news :

"Red Dead Redemption" named Game Of The Year -- Game Of The Year and Other Winners

Uncharted 3 : Drakes Deception will be released on November 1st, 2011 !!!! Gee, now I have a whole year to wait on that one!

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Yaksha View Post
    ZOMG to all the reveals on the VGAS tonight. the one i thought was most awesome? Mass Effect 3. also Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    I can't wait for A new Elders Scroll game. Some how i knew what the announcement was gonna be as soon as i heard the monks singing. Also can't wait for SSX Deadly Descent and Mortal Kombat on PS3. You get to play as Kratos from God of War. Aslo can't wait for the new Batman game. Oh also new Uncharted is pretty cool too.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm super excited about Elder's Scroll V.

I've been waiting impatiently for Mass Effect 3 from the moment I finished Mass Effect 2. Those games are so wonderful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 321 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 288 ... LastLast