1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 321 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 215 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Dead Space: The Movie
    D.J. Caruso to direct game-to-film adaptation.
    by Martin Robinson, IGN UK

UK, July 27, 2009 - Dead Space is expanding into a trilogy and will also be making the move to the silver screen, with director D.J Caruso slated to direct an adaptation based on EA's well-received sci-fi horror game.

EA has previously spoken of expanding Dead Space beyond the first game -- which saw Isaac Clarke exploring the desecrated innards of the mining ship Ishimura – as well as expressing a desire to see the IP make the leap to the big screen. The first game did well at review, and has already spawned Dead Space: Extraction a Wii spin-off that's coming later this year.

News of a movie spin-off should come as no surprise; the game is already brimming with cinematic influences, and its release was accompanied by Dead Space Downfall, a full-length animated film.

Variety reports that a second and third game are in the works, while naming D.J. Caruso as the director for the movie. Caruso directed Shia LaBeouf vehicles Disturbia and Eagle Eye – so can we expect to see The Beef taking on the Necromorphs in the forthcoming film?

Eyes Like Silver Dollars Tvmorbid is on a distinguished road Tvmorbid's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've finally managed to get the original Discworld game working on my PC. GLEEEEEEEE!

BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When you're down here with us, you'll float too!

Along the Path of the Beam dr shottie is on a distinguished road dr shottie's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

MODERN WARFARE 2 MULTIPLAYER TRAILER
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBJcOy6iuUc"]YouTube - Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer AC130 (Official HD)[/ame]

Along the Path of the Beam dr shottie is on a distinguished road dr shottie's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

MODERN WARFARE 2 MULTIPLAYER TRAILER
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBJcOy6iuUc"]YouTube - Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer AC130 (Official HD)[/ame]

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

OMG!! Would you look at those weapons! And the points awarded!

And was that a plane being shot down? A plane?

Very cool. I cannot wait.

Thanks for posting this, doc !
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Country
    Country Flag

NO WORRIES THIS HAS MADE ME EVEN MORE EXCITED THATS WHY EVERYTHING IS IN CAPITALS

My Mood
    Gay

FYI : I asked the mods in End-World to merge our COD/MW threads. We are now one thread.... sharing the COD/MW love !

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Country
    Country Flag

gnarly

Country
    Country Flag

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbqHOPTYjIU&feature=fvst"]YouTube - E3 2009: Modern Warfare 2 Stage Demo[/ame]

My Mood
    Gay

I keep waiting for Luke and Han on their Tauntauns, racing across Hoth.

Country
    Country Flag

how good does that game look i cant wait. it kinda reminds me of that bit on goldeneye in the n64. do you like my sig

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A Dead Space movie should be really good, but a Resident Evil movie should have been good too.

For some reason, Hollywood ends up fucking these things up. I can't imagine them messing up Dead Space because it seems like such a good formula, but ya never know.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Dead Space universe is perfect movie material , I just don't know about the director. Eagle Eye? Disturbia? Not exactly strong points on your resume , are they?

My Mood
    Gay

The visuals look amazing... I'm not thrilled with the tempo though, at least not in that section - looked kind of boring. Sorry. :shrugs:

I know that's the single player disc game, but still...

However, it was nice to see that Soap got promoted and now he's "your" Captain.

You've been through Prestige 10 times on MW? Wow. I'm only on my 5-6th. Honestly, I'm not 100% sure how many times.

Country
    Country Flag

yeah im a true geek when it comes to cod games. i think the tempo will pick up if it dont then it will in the multiplayer lol

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I liked Eagle Eye. Disturbia was way too predictable though.

My Mood
    Gay

Okay... I am pissed.

Apparently some game hacks have made their way onto COD:MW.

I was on tonight and at least three hacks showed up while I was playing Domination. All in different maps. All different players.

1. Super fast movement... I mean, super fast.
    2. Invisible... completely.
    3. Unable to kill. And I mean, standing in front of them and laying a whole magazine of SAW into them and they're not dying.

Suckage! Bunch of freaking cheaters.

Hopefully, it will be patched soon.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

See here's what I never understood...if you're gonna' use hacks or cheats in a game, why play. Does it really feel like winning if you can't lose?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Gay

My personal theory involves jerks with very small private parts, but that's just a theory.

Probably they do it for "fun" and to piss off other people... and it up's your points and get's you higher on the leaderboard.

I have no clue why people would do it. I never would, not in a million years. It's cheating, plain and simple.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought both films were pretty good. Hollywood doesn't really make thrillers anymore, so I was happy to see a couple that were half way decent.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

did you also notice that both movies have Shia LaBeouf

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Or as I like to call him, Even Stevens

I started another file in Fallout 3 and am playing Dead Space in Impossible mode and I have to say that it's pretty, uh .... impossible I look forward to the challenge though.

Gunslinger Apprentice Yunsung is on a distinguished road Yunsung's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hehe... Even Stevens. Nice.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    01.06.07 - Rite of Passage
    09.26.07 - New Partnership
    12.17.09 - Engagement

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

I have become a big fan of 24 and was wondering if any of you had by chance played the game, a PS 2 exclusive a few years back. All of the reviews said the gameplay mechanics ranged from average to terrible but the story and voice acting was fantastic. Its only 3 dollars on Amazon so I'll probably get it.

I finally went back and beat Skate all the way through. I kept getting frustrated with the last pro challenge, the one with Rob and Big where you have to land a 360 flip to Frontside K Grind at the matrix. It took me forever to learn that you can hold the flip for height the same way you can an ollie. After that I landed it 3rd try and beat the game about 15 mins later. Anybody play Skate 2? Almost all of the reviews say its not as good as the first one, but the Fantasy Factory DLC is very enticing for me because I have a man crush on Rob Dyrdek and have been watching him skate for 11 years.

And what's up with all these games being pushed to next year? Some people think its because everyone is afraid of Modern Warfare 2. I think there's some validity to that.

Anyone on here going to play MAG? Having 300 people in one game is insane. I'm really excited to see if this can work. My experience with more than 12 or 18 people in a room is always chaotic and unbalanced. Still, some of the trial stuff that Chobot/IGN is showing looks pretty damn cool. We'll see.

Finally, does anyone know of any amazing arcades in the southeastern part of the U.S. ? I'm thinking about a road trip expressly for this purpose and I live in North Carolina. Any suggestions would be helpful. Feel free to pm if you'd like.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post
    did you also notice that both movies have Shia LaBeouf
    I think he's a good actor
    Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Or as I like to call him, Even Stevens
    LOL I was flipping through channels and that was on. Dude was YOUNG on that show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 321 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 215 ... LastLast