• shotguns

2 22.22%
  • snipers

2 22.22%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 282 of 282 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282
Results 7,026 to 7,028 of 7028

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Final Mission Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Picked up Horizon Zero Dawn earlier this week. Gonna pour in some mad hours over the long weekend
    You will lose yourself in that game.

I honestly had troubling unhooking myself from that world. That's something that rarely happens with me when playing video games.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike

The Mad Titan fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Drunk

So my co worker, god bless her soul, knows absolutely nothing about video games bought me Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for my birthday. When I explained to her that I didn't own a Switch she's like "wait you can't like, pop that into the PS4 or w/e?" Ahh dammit, it's the thought that counts tho right!?"

Guess that means I gotta go out and buy myself a Switch
    In time, you will know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right. Yet to fail all the same.
    Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Picked up Horizon Zero Dawn earlier this week. Gonna pour in some mad hours over the long weekend
    Still have this on my HDD and haven't played it yet. I'll get to it at some point!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

+ Reply to Thread
Page 282 of 282 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282