1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 321 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

This thread is for anything and everything having to do with games. What are your favorites? which ones are you currently playing?

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Currently playing Samurai Warriors 2 Empires. It's kind of addictive.
    In Digitized Remorse

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

We got stuck on this weird "storm the beach for WWII" game. I can't remember the name, it was pretty fun.

My 14 year old son is chomping at the bit right now to get Spider-Man 3 for the PS2. I think the kid would literally do anything for 50 bucks at this point.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

I'm the stereotypical girl when it comes to games - I love me some RPGs most of all. FF, Kingdom Hearts, that sort of thing. However, I also like God of War, GTAs, and Bond games. (Anybody remember Slaps Only mode in, what was it? Goldeneye? OMGhilarious.) I like puzzlers, too - Myst 3: Exile drove me nuts for a while, but I got it now and am working my way through it after having owned it for five years or something. Katamari Damacy cracks me the hell up, too. I mean, really. What the hell? I ask you. Royal Rainbow, indeed.

Ooh, I dig driving games too. Midnight Racer, Gran Turismo, that sort of thing.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    We got stuck on this weird "storm the beach for WWII" game. I can't remember the name, it was pretty fun.

My 14 year old son is chomping at the bit right now to get Spider-Man 3 for the PS2. I think the kid would literally do anything for 50 bucks at this point.
    Oh hell yeah, little kids go crazy when they see the ads for the Spider Man 3 game. Just look at their faces while they're watching it, it feels like if they'll tear your arm off if you interrupt it.

Rjeso, what's your favorite FF? (and God of War kicks ass, btw)

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

One of the Medal of Honor games had as its very first board the beach storming battle.

Love me some RPGs also.
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

MoH : Frontline is the one with the Omaha beach battle.

Crap, I just realized that I misspelled Firaga, may I ask a moderator to change it for me please?

Gunslinger Apprentice towerguard is on a distinguished road towerguard's Avatar

Final Fantasy 8 will always be the best. I actually own a gunblade...

*nerd*

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    MoH : Frontline is the one with the Omaha beach battle.

Crap, I just realized that I misspelled Firaga, may I ask a moderator to change it for me please?
    There you go.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I own a gunblade too. :p

Believe it or not, FF 9 is, and always will be, my favorite final fantasy. Hell, it's one of my most treasured games period.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

There you go.

Thank you sir. (tips hat)

I shot you another PM, did you get it?

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I like FF, obviously. Right now I'm playing FF12 (it takes me a while to finish a game like this). I'm big on zombie games as well.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Ubersnob Frunobulax is on a distinguished road Frunobulax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not playing anything right now for once. I'm an old school game freak, however. The original NES brings too much happiness for me. Thank goodness for Games 4 Less here to feed my addicition.
    My favorite bands can kick your favorite bands' asses.

The horizon is right and motionless like the EKG of a dying woman.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Thank you sir. (tips hat)

I shot you another PM, did you get it?
    I got a few today that I have not had a chance to look through, but I will respond to them tonight.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I have been playing a bit of shadowbane just because it is free. I recently retired my World of Warcraft account. Other than that, I play a lot of Guitar hero 2, and various RPGs that cross my path.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I thnk I may dig into FF12 now that school is almost over for the semester
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

^^^^^^^^^

FF3 (or 6, depending on where you are), obviously

That just made me realise how long ive had this handle for. 11 years!
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

FF3US is the best FF game of the series IMO.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Many video game "experts" consider FF VI to be the best FF of all time.

Right now I'm spreading myself out across three video games : FF 12, Manhunt (BRUTAL game), and Dirge of Cerberus.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

How exactly does one become a "video game expert"?

Are they designers, or just gamers who sit around and play all day?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You know, all those cocky f***s that work for EGM or Game Informer. They think that just because they write reviews for a living that they're opinion is 100% accurate.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah....self-defined "experts"
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Big Pants; Little Feet Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rjeso View Post
    I'm the stereotypical girl when it comes to games - I love me some RPGs most of all. FF, Kingdom Hearts, that sort of thing.
    Oh Gods! Kingdom Hearts is like some bad fan fiction-turned-game. I mean, honestly? Disney characters mixed with FF characters mixed with original characters? Yuck. The minute I saw Goofy and Donald running around with some girly-boy and Cloud Strife I decided I hated the game. I mean, I saw the storyline, I know it, and I don't like it. Ew.

Aside from that, which is more a rant than anything (and for which I express no appologies, since its my opinion and I am entitled to it) I'm a big Final Fantasy Freak. I've got 4 (American 2, I think), and 5 (American 3, I'm pretty sure), and I had 7, 8, and 9, and now I have 12, as well. (The only ones I hate are X and X-2, which shouldn't exist, because it was supposed to be the final fantasy of that universe.)
    I love the Chrono games, too. Chrono Cross, Radical Dreamers, and Chrono Trigger. Oh how I love them. <3
    Also, the Mana, or Seiken Densetsu series is awesome as hell. My favorite, of course, being Legend of Mana, the unofficial 4th in the series.

Jeez, this is too big a post for me. XD I'll stop here.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Discord Tag: Can*/Tommy (They/Them pronouns)#5588

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I personally love the KH series, and I think that whoever came up with the idea of FF and Disney coming together to form something like this not only has balls, but is a genius.

On another note, I'm about 47 hours into FFXII, and I feel like i still have a lot to go. Anybody here pass FF12 yet?

Big Pants; Little Feet Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, its your opinion. I still hate it. XD

Nah, I've only clocked 5 hours max on 12. I been playing 4/2. I actually haven't been playing at all, the past few weeks. I've been working and writing and sleeping. ^^;; I should play later.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Discord Tag: Can*/Tommy (They/Them pronouns)#5588

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 321 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast