• shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 321 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,025 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Popkin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    My bad, seems like I accidentally locked the thread yesterday.
    Was wondering what happened...since you’re a PS sage, you have any other stable worthy PS games I should consider? PlayStation exclusives only, but the only other people seem to suggest to me is Shadow of the Colossus
    Shadow of the Colossus is in my personal Top 20. Just know that it's not a fast paced blockbuster. You traverse a huge, barren world to slay 16 colosi - it's very meditative and artsy. It's an experience you won't forget, that I guarantee you.

How much time do you have? It sounds like your plate is full but if you have bags of time to sink into an open world RPG try Horizon: Zero Dawn. Massive open world with plenty of side quests and the like, and one hell of a great backstory.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

also before I forget Shadow of the Colossus has arguably the greatest soundtrack of all time.

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I’ve heard the Horizon vouching before - I May hafta try that one if the price is right at some point

And I’m a sucker for solid soundtracks. It’s cliche at this point, but Halo still gives me goosebumps

(Honorable mention to Mafia 3 for the killer 70s Rock)

Traveler Sharo is a jewel in the rough Sharo is a jewel in the rough Sharo is a jewel in the rough

Default Failbetter Games - Fallen London, Sunless Sea/Zubmariner, Sunless Skies

Hello, Delicious Friends!

Has anybody else been playing any of the games associated with Fallen London? It's got a ton of nods to history buffs, being that it's an alternate history series of horror games, plus it's just super fun. Fallen London is Freemium (free to play, but like... you would have to pay for some premium content) although I do still enjoy it after a couple years of simply not paying for anything. If you can get the full Sunless Sea game with the Zubmariner DLC on a discount like I did, though, it's completely worth it. It's a ton of fun and I'm not gonna post any overt spoilers, aside from the obvious "ZAIL THE ZEE. LOSE YOUR MIND. EAT YOUR CREW." tag lines, lmao.

And! Sunless Skies came out like, a little over a month ago! I'm holding off on buying it until I can use it as a reward for finishing my manuscript, but I'd love to hear opinions/reviews from anybody who's played it already!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Gotta be honest... I have no idea what you're talking about

Traveler Sharo is a jewel in the rough Sharo is a jewel in the rough Sharo is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Gotta be honest... I have no idea what you're talking about
    A link would have been helpful in my first post, yeah?

It's a really cool set of games, though, I can't recommend them hard enough.

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Microsoft pretty much going full automobile industry business model as they try to capture every type of gamer imaginable...the auto industry - specifically GM - convinced their investors that they were going to be “recession proof” by offering such diverse options on such similar products. It did not end well and forced dealerships into the red with its massive inventory carrying costs. Curious what will happen here...may I present the discless Xbox

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/03...ortedly-leaked

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like Capcom is killing it this year. They released Resident Evil 2 remake to huge acclaim, and now Devil May Cry 5 is getting 9-9.5's across the board.

Country
    Country Flag

We truly are living in one of the most prime video game eras. And not only is it amazing, but the seismic shifts in the hardware is just crazy. Google officially steps into the ring with the Google Stadia.

https://store.google.com/magazine/stadia

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw that this morning. I appreciate them trying to push the boundaries, but I can already see some pitfalls. I'm sure professional gamers are not going to like their files crashing because 5 million tablets are trying to stream their playthrough at once.

5G internet can't be available widespread soon enough, I guess.

Country
    Country Flag

Yup some devs already saying that AAA games will require 100 mb/s download speed to succeed on stadia’s blueprint. Next to no one in the US has that so it’s in for some real growing pains, especially since they said it’s coming 2019

I don’t see myself ever being the least bit interested in it, but I can’t wait to see if/how it’ll impact the industry.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh....

My...

Gawd....

"I've waited so long to see it again..."

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HYPE!!!!

You guys, you have no idea how excited I am! This is something I didn't dare dream would happen. I knew some studio acquired the IP a while back but it didn't seem like they were really interested in doing anything with it. I had no idea a new Vampire game was being worked on, and a direct sequel to Bloodlines? This is blowing my mind in all sorts of ways. I've talked about VTMB on here before, it's such an amazing game - nay, an experience! Every time I launch it and that menu music starts playing, I'm immediately transported to this surreal world and all my feelings of playing this back in 2004-05 come flooding back. If you haven't played it, I literally cannot recommend it enough. The unofficial patch is a requirement, though. But that's to be expected with pretty much any game of this vintage. But VTMB had the unfortunate luck (or lack thereof) of not only being released on the same day as Half-Life 2 but also kinda unfinished and full of bugs. The studio was being shut down and they just didn't have enough time. And it still was mind-blowing and awesome. Go play it NOW! You can thank me later.

Country
    Country Flag

I honestly have tears of joy y'all

Country
    Country Flag

Also, the pen-and-paper Vampire RPG is such a cool game. I've never played, but would love to, but I've watched a bunch of games on YouTube. This one is super well-done and fun:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N5JAGp9SoZhyUH

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn, looks intense lol. Cinematic trailers are cool and all but I want to see actual gameplay. What game can you compare it to?

Country
    Country Flag

The original Bloodlines is an RPG very much like Fallout 3 though it's not open-world. I know it's a cliche to say it's unique but it really is. And the atmosphere and mood, oh my god. There's really been no game like it before or since. Here's a quick little review/overview if you've never seen it:

And here's the first part of one of the best let's-plays of the game:

If you like playing video games, you owe it to yourself to play this one.

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    I'm going to fucking crazy of happiness right now.

Country
    Country Flag

What about Bloodlines? Gonna give that a shot? And do check out the role playing from Geek & Sundry: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N5JAGp9SoZhyUH It's so addictive I can't stop watching and they just started to add second seasons episodes. It's literally like watching a TV show.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe toward the end of the year when there's a price drop. I have a couple of must-play games on my backlog that I need to complete before then - Devil May Cry 5, Resident Evil 2, Kingdom Hearts III, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 321 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 ... LastLast