1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 321 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 315 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,375 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

See that's what I would think. But I also heard from a guy who works at Gamestop that Ubisoft mentioned about wanting to do something that dealt with China or Japan. Who knows but if the next one isn't the last game then MAYBE they'll do a trilogy dealing with just Desmond.

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Haven't been on in ages, so my gaming updates are a little fuzzy. Lemme see here....got Arkham City. Holy Shit-snacks. Fucking loved it. Going through New Game + now. Skyrim is, well...Skyrim. Logged something like 80 hours into my main character on there. I always giggle when I look at my quests, because I'm something like level 53 now, and I still haven't went to the Grey-Beards.

Also got MW3, Mortal Kombat, Fifa '12, Dead Island, and Borderlands...downside is that my Gold membership is expired, and I have no idea when I'll have the money to re-up. So most of those I just mentioned haven't really been played all that much.

Practically wetting myself in anticipation over Bioshock Inifinite. That game needs to hurry up and be in my 360...like, yesterday.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    See that's what I would think. But I also heard from a guy who works at Gamestop that Ubisoft mentioned about wanting to do something that dealt with China or Japan. Who knows but if the next one isn't the last game then MAYBE they'll do a trilogy dealing with just Desmond.
    I remember reading something to that effect. Something about a female assassin also ?

And as much as I love the AC games, I don't really want another trilogy with Desmond. This yearly AC game routine is really starting to wear me out, I'm going to get franchise fatigue if they keep going at this pace. Hopefully AC3 finishes up the series and leaves Ubisoft to pursue other fruit bearing ventures.

Oh and, I got Revelations over the weekend. I'm loving all of the subtle additions (hookblade, where have you been all my life ?). The defense game is as clunky and counter intuitive as I've read, but I've been keeping my wanted level down so as to not suffer throught it more than necessary. Speaking of which, I hate that the heralds only appear on your map once your wanted level goes near the halfway mark, I hate having ANYTHING on my wanted bar. Eh, minor complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by SigTauGimp View Post
    Haven't been on in ages, so my gaming updates are a little fuzzy. Lemme see here....got Arkham City. Holy Shit-snacks. Fucking loved it. Going through New Game + now. Skyrim is, well...Skyrim. Logged something like 80 hours into my main character on there. I always giggle when I look at my quests, because I'm something like level 53 now, and I still haven't went to the Grey-Beards.

Also got MW3, Mortal Kombat, Fifa '12, Dead Island, and Borderlands...downside is that my Gold membership is expired, and I have no idea when I'll have the money to re-up. So most of those I just mentioned haven't really been played all that much.

Practically wetting myself in anticipation over Bioshock Inifinite. That game needs to hurry up and be in my 360...like, yesterday.
    Good to see you back here, Chris! And gaming with such effusive enthusiasm! What are you playing as in Skyrim ? (I created a thread dedicated to this wonderful godsend in case you're interesting in continuing the discussion in there)

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

So, there is this guy named Joel Furtado who teal wants there to be a Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker sequel for WiiU, so he made an animated trailer for it and it looks awesome and really makes me wish they would make a sequel.

There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw that on IGN the other day. That is so freakin' awesome. Wind Waker is one of the most underrated titles ever, I'd love to see a sequel for it.

Citizen of Gilead Empath of the White is on a distinguished road Empath of the White's Avatar

So back in 2009 after playing Resident Evil 5 and having some closure on Wesker and Lord Spencer I felt I was done with the franchise. I was a bit disappointed that Umbrella's twisted founder wasn't dealt with directly in the game and that the game had taken a more actiony turn...but I had closure on the old storyline.

Then I saw this:

I'm calling the blonde as Sherry and the bald guy as Alex Wesker. He fights too much like Albert to not be one of the Wesker Children. Heck, the big gray thing chasing Sherry and Alex reminds me of Steve Burnside from CVX. I believe Wesker took his body with him during the game, so it could be...

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i heard the series became a shooting game like say the "James Bond" series. i suck ass as those kind of games. thanxs for the trailer. this one does look good. anyways as for what i've been playing? well actually a bit of old & new school i guess ya could call it. 1. Super Mario Land 2:6 Golden Coins on my "Gameboy Advance SP. i have the game on original gameboy. 2ndly. "Ratchet & Clanks: Tools of Destruction which is a great game but not my favorite in the series. iv'e gotten the fartherest in this agme. sorry about my spelling.

for those who have played it hence know the game i'm now back fighting the 2nd round well my 2nd visit fo "Murock" i think it's called? where we got to get a Clue from "Quark" how far is that anyways?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Empath of the White View Post
    So back in 2009 after playing Resident Evil 5 and having some closure on Wesker and Lord Spencer I felt I was done with the franchise. I was a bit disappointed that Umbrella's twisted founder wasn't dealt with directly in the game and that the game had taken a more actiony turn...but I had closure on the old storyline.

Then I saw this:

I'm calling the blonde as Sherry and the bald guy as Alex Wesker. He fights too much like Albert to not be one of the Wesker Children. Heck, the big gray thing chasing Sherry and Alex reminds me of Steve Burnside from CVX. I believe Wesker took his body with him during the game, so it could be...
    Eh, I don't know how to feel about RE6. I'm a huge RE fan, but I felt that the story was esssentially wrapped up with Wesker's demise in 5. He's not the creator of the virus(es), but I consider him the series main antagonist and the series more or less over with, with the exception of a few loose ends as you mentioned.

Still, like I said, I'm a huge fan and I'll be lying if I said I wasn't picking this up day one, but I'm a little worried that Capcom is going to shoehorn some hokey story (even by RE's standards) just to have an excuse to have Chris and Leon in the same game.

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    I saw that on its release date; and from the looks of it they've found a nice balance between Action and Survival Horror. At least that's what I hoping.
    Yeah, that's what I noticed too. It looks like Leon's segments will be a take a cue from classic RE games while Chris's segments will continue the action-heavy trend.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Finished Assassin's Creed : Revelations over the weekend. Loved the ending, can't wait to see what Ubisoft has in store for us for AC3.

Right now I'm working towards my Skyrim platinum (would be my 5th) while I wait for Mass Effect 3 to come out. Ahhh yeaaaaaaah.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Bought and completed The Darkness 2 this weekend. As you can guess, the game is short - ridiculously so - so I'd probably wait a while before the price drops before playing. That's not to say I didn't absolutely enjoy it while it lasted. Quite the opposite. There's a lot to like about a game that gives you tentacles to rip, shred, decapitate and generally fuck the shit out of your enemies. Better yet, there's not only a plot to it, it's actually a good plot, too. Being a reader of the comics, I really appreciated how it took elements of the comics, but created its own story around it that really made you feel for the main character of Jackie, despite the fact that he's so completely amoral. It's also full of nice twists and turns, leading to a choice of two endings - an obviously fake and completely unsatisfying ending given as a reward for making the really fucking stupid choice, or an ending that, while I saw it coming from a mile away, still paid off wonderfully through how built up it was as well as for sheer "WTF?!?" factor. It just about makes up for how linear it is compared to what I played of the first game, as well as its short length. There's also a rather interesting multiplayer element that tells its own story alongside the main game.

I enjoyed the game so much, I decided to download the first Darkness game onto my xbox 360 and finally aim to complete it. I've also gone back to reading my first Darkness compendium. I had forgotten how enjoyable these comics were, really.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I own and played the first game, loved it. I also played the demo for this one, and while it looks like it'll be equally as fun as the original, it's nowhere near the top of my To Own lists, especially considering some of the essentials hitting the shelves within the next few weeks / months - mainly Mass Effect 3. I'm sure I'll pick it up later in the year, after a price drop.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just started playing FFXIII-2. For only playing 4 hours yesterday I will say that they did a heck of a job with it so far...unlike 13 you can go back to the very first area you started at and find things to do there again. Will see what is further down the road today.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Definitely want to play that. My co worker was generous enough to lend it to me, as soon as he's finished with it. Hopefully within the next week or two.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought Sam Revelations for Christmas, keep meaning to give it a go but I cannot stop playing Skyrim!! There are so many varied missions, if you get bored of hacking and slashing draugr you can find something completely different to do without changing the game. Ahhh Skyrim...le siiiigh

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup, no matter how many other games I'm advancing in, I always make room for Skyrim. The sheer amount of stuff to do in that game is absolutely mind bending.

You should look into completing all achievements for that game, Lisa. You're already going to be plugging in countless hours, might as well have a few trophies to show for it

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Muahahaa, already unlocked 28 of a possible 50

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! I have %70 on mine. The two toughest ones - and by tough I mean time counsing - will be the ones where you have to get to Level 50, and the one where you have to have $100K on you at any one time. Those are going to take a while. The rest are relatively easy, it's just a matter of tracking down where the missions begin.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian! You getting Mass Effect 3 ?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I never played any of the Dragon Age games, but I have noticed that Origins gets an overwhelming amount of hate. Is it really that bad ?

Gunslinger Apprentice noal will become famous soon enough noal will become famous soon enough noal's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is there any Wii U love around here? I personally can't wait.(Zelda demo)

Also did anybody get the Skyward Sword Special Edition? Gold remote...

...mmhhhhh.

I almost forgot; Pushmo/Pullblox!
    A brilliant little game which i'm currently playing.
    Last edited by noal; 02-16-2012 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Forgot Pushmo!
    They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they did.

Red Cloud

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I hate Origin because EA pulled a bunch of stuff from Steam in order to make people use it.

I installed it yesterday to get the Mass Effect 3 demo, though.

Sooooooo awesome.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh Mass Effect 3

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Updated my Portable ID (banner)

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Oh Mass Effect 3
    Have you played the demo?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I actually left it downloading this morning. Playing it as soon as I get home today.

How is it ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 321 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 315 ... LastLast