1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 321 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,825 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Anybody else anticipating Homefront?

One trailer makes it look intensely epic.
    The next one makes it look horridly retarded.

Part of the gameplay video are amazing; others look terrible, and some sections of it just seem...consolized.
    Like they were designed to be hard for a console game, while a PC gamer would find it terribly simple.
    I keep seeing it on Steam and the advertising catches my eye every time, but then I look at the trailers and screenshots and lose interest.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

finished Killzone 3 tonight and i have to say that the campaign was very fun!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the KZ3 campaign. The only thing(s) I didn't like were the vehicle sections, they felt a bit clunky to me. Everything else is top shelf though.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I am sitting here eagerly awaiting the 3am est unlock of my Dragon Age 2 pre-order on Steam. Time has slowed to a crawl.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally got my platinum for Dead Space 2 last night ! Three platinums and counting baby !

It is Spring Break and I was off work yesterday with no classes when Dragon Age II came out. I literally played it all day. I woke up and went to the grocery store and then came home and played it until I went to sleep that night, only stopping to eat and use the restroom. It is just that awesome.

It seems to be getting some mediocre reviews, but I love it.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

So I finally caved in and purchased Black Ops on Sunday. This is the first CoD game that I purchase. Furthermore, it's also the first FPS that I purchase with the intention of playing it mostly online, I've always been a SP-campaign kinda guy. Anyway, I've played it for several hours/matches and I have to say I'm loving it. I'm loving the leveling up system based on your stats during matches, team deathmatch is my favorite thus far.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wait til you try hardcore!

I just saw a preview for Arkham City on Attack of the Show that nearly made me jizz my pants.
    Here it one, but not the one they showed on AotS tonight: http://www.g4tv.com/videos/50306/bat...easer-trailer/
    October is entirely too far away.

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad to see you hopping on the CoD train, Feev. It'll suck you in, believe me.
    Chris, I'm super stoked about Arkham City as well. Looks unbelievable.
    And I agree with everyone else about Homefront. Those first couple of trailers looked amazing, but gameplay-wise, most of what I've watched is just "meh"...
    As for myself, I've been eyeball deep in Fallout: New Vegas the past month or two. Already finished just about everything there is to do on there, except for the DLC.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Arkham City is going to be amazing.

I played several team deathmatch(es) with Mike (still servant) and a bunch of his homies last night, but those guys were way too advanced for me, I was the dead weight on the team. These guys were racking up huge kills , about 15-17 a match, versus my 6-7 To my defense though, these guys are about 30 levels above me, hopefully I can emulate their stats after I upgrade my arsenal.

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I have to admit, that is one sexy trailer, razz.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    I just saw a preview for Arkham City on Attack of the Show that nearly made me jizz my pants.
    Here it one, but not the one they showed on AotS tonight: http://www.g4tv.com/videos/50306/bat...easer-trailer/
    October is entirely too far away.
    Was this your card?

also,
    *punches orphan*
    Yep. I forgot to come back and post it once it started showing up on the net. Thanks.

Sooooooo awesome.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks good and i really love the song too, wonder who it's by!

Meh. Honestly, it looks about the same as Arkham Asylum, except with jumping off buildings instead of conveniently place indoor gargoyle statues.
    Even if that turns out to be the case, I'd be perfectly fine with it because I loved every minute of Arkham Asylum. Sometimes trying to be innovative isn't the best thing for a game series. Look how much it has ruined Final Fantasy. I'd love it if square enix would just make a new Final Fantasy game with a strong story and a fight/magic/special/item menu again. I haven't even been able to play completely through the last few FF games.

Oh, and the song in the trailer is “Short Change Hero” by The Heavy.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know, I've loved pretty much every Final Fantasy game I've played, they've all brought something new to the table. People love to rag on XII but honestly I feel it's the perfect FF game, shallow characters notwithstanding. FF13 was brutally, unforgivably linear, but I still thought it was awesome. I'm looking forward to the alleged sequel.

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default PS3

well 1stly if i post this in the Wrong Area I Deeply Apologize. having said that.

i bought a PS3 last nite, unfortunally i just had enough money for the damn system & NO games. what DOES piss me off & i hope i'm NOT alone in this, is that other than PS3 games it won't play any PS2 games AT ALL! which pisses me off

cause i only have like 15 or so games of PS2 games i don't buy games TOO often as some people do. i tend to go through periods where i don't play at all THAN i'll play this or that system like fucking crazy. he he. i've always been like this actually. so it's got nothing to do with getting older. even as a kid i was like this. he he

anyways. as for PS1 i only have 1 game. i bought My PS1 off a friend of mine for like $20 bucks with 3 games but the 2 others were like war games & though he LOVES that kind of shit.

well anyways THAT version i played kicked fucking ass. THIS version i have on PS1 sucks ass. it's my guess the original version. the graphics are a joke. Nintendo put out better graphics in the late 80's than this game has. & PS1 was around for at least a couple of year or so before this game happend to come out. so it was around the era of 2D i believe it's called?

anyways, the graphics suck ass, the controls suck ass as well. i had the instruction booklet in front of me & it says you have to do this or that to drive the car. i did yet the car didn't even move a muscle. i got a moving a bit than just lost my patience.

so in short i'm fucked & NOT in a good way. do any of you have any good suggestions for games? so far i've found online on games that at some point i'll get

Tiger woods i don't really love golf but i did used to love playing it on the original NES at my uncles as a kid & a teen. basketball which i don't care for the game itself i can't stand sports. but i love playing the video game of it. that's some fun shit for me.

a "Transformers" game that comes out in June. "SAW" 'Resident Evil" "Batman: Arkham Asylum & "Tron" so far. how's that for a list so far?

it's just NOT my style. so my last game which i Did actually Keep. is 'Grand Theft Auto"

the version i played on PS2 a few years back. before i got MY PS2 a couple years ago. used for $60.00 bucks.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Fallout 3 has been out a while so could be cheap ... Metal Gear Solid ... Grand Theft Auto ... Modern Warfare 1 or 2
    They are all old games so should be reasonaly inexpensive, expecially if they are pre-owned!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

For only a buck & 1/2 at Redbox, go rent a cool blue-ray movie to calm your nerves.
    Redbox also rents games (2 bucks I think), that'l get get you by for a while.
    If you have patience, wait for black friday to buy games. Great deals, great savings especially on the previous year's titles.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

For only a buck & 1/2 at Redbox, go rent a cool blue-ray movie to calm your nerves.
    Redbox also rents games (2 bucks I think), that'l get get you by for a while.
    If you have patience, wait for black friday to buy games. Great deals, great savings especially on the previous year's titles.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I had the same thoughts about not being able to play PS2 games on the PS3. I just keep my old system around.

If you like Grand Theft Auto there are a ton of games that are similair for the PS3.

GTA IV
    GTA The Ballad of Gay Tony
    GTA The Lost and Damned
    Red Dead Redemption (set in the old west but similiar to GTA)
    Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

1stly thanx you all for your help here. 2ndly i actually DO have a blu-ray player. well 2 of them NOW if you can my PS3. he he. i have so far 32 blu-ray's. so i do have movies at least i prolly can watch on it. it was just to damn slow & i was to damn impatient to watch any on my PS2. when i tried to watch one of my CSI seasons. well one of the episodes anyways. i said fuck it & stuck it back into my dvd player i think? or it may have been my blu-ray player i forget which? he he

anyways, you should have read my rantings on another site i belong to. THANKFULLY they let you swear like a sailer as the old saying goes. or else i prolly would have gotten banned! he he. but i also did let them know it wasn't directed at any of them. he he. i was talking to people at work. & told them how much it pisses me off that you can't play PS2 on the PS3.

for obvious reasons. he he. anyways they said there's a program online that you can download into your system. my guess they meant the playstation network. & it's they said for free. but to be honest i'm not sure if it is for free or not? not that i think they are lying i don't. but i just got by their tone when they were teling me this that they weren't totally sure if it was for free or not?

anyway's what's "Fallout 3" ? i've never heard of that one before? actually other than"Grand Theft Auto" i've NEVER even heard of any of these games. see i don't normally pay attention to games to systems that i don't have. & either way they have literally thousands of games for PS3 right now anyways. so it's kinda hard to keep up either way ya know?

a friend of mine at work let me borrow one of his games for PS3. a basketball game i forget which one. though i can't stand sports, i do love playing baseball & basketball & golf on the various systems. i think i even played hockey once on a PS2 i think it was? it may have been an Xbox i forget which? it's been years mind you. in short i love playing the video games of the said sports. but the sport itself well sports itself bores the hell out of me.

anyways i've got a question though. i was playing my PS2 last nite. & i FINALLY got around to playing one of my games i bought months ago at "Target" on sale which is "Tomb Raider:Underworld" i believe it's called.

i'm stuck on it. at the start of the game. for those who have played it or have it. how do you get past the fire ? i have yet to come across any bad dudes or dudetttes by the way. it's just "Lara Croft' trying to find out how & why & who set fire to her mansion.

anyways thanxs for the help on My PS3 though. what other games do you suggest? i went online & wrote down a shitload of games i may at some point buy. one game i am dying to get is the NEW well it came out last September anyways & the game is "CSI" i forget the title at the moment. i just LOVE those kind of games. he he. & of course "Ghostbusters" the PS2 version is great. i have yet to get past stay puff though. hmmmmmm.???

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas (the new one) are apocalyptic (that's probably not how you spell it) games set in america after a nuclear war with China. The are so many ways to play the game, lots of people to interact with, great story and i had soooo many fun hours on that game.
    Really recommend it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 321 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 ... LastLast