Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the better series?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Lucy Show

10 40.00%
  • Sesame Street

15 60.00%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BTVSAT - Quarterfinals: 1960s (Bracket 3)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default BTVSAT - Quarterfinals: 1960s (Bracket 3)

The Lucy Show
    vs.
    Sesame Street

Previously on BTVSAT:

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

I am old enough to remember when Snuffalupagus was only Big Bird's imaginary friend... no one else could see him!!!!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Interestingly, Sesame Street already took on another Lucy show in the second round, Here's Lucy.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Lucy.

John

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    I am old enough to remember when Snuffalupagus was only Big Bird's imaginary friend... no one else could see him!!!!
    Same here. That's also pre-Elmo.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

yes... yes it is

(but I do so love Elmo)
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Country
    Country Flag

Go Lucy!

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

You know who else loved Elmo? Jim Henson. A fact I love to point out to Elmo-haters.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    You know who else loved Elmo? Jim Henson. A fact I love to point out to Elmo-haters.
    I never even knew there were Elmo-haters. My oldest daughter LOVED Elmo when she was little. We even got her the tickle-me-Elmo for her birthday in August. Of course that was the year everyone went nuts for them during Christmas.

I always liked the lesser known characters. Guy Smiley. Don Music (I had no idea what his name was for the longest time. I just knew he was the guy that played the piano and then bashed his head on the keys when he messed up.) Also that poor guy that always managed to get his meal ruined when Grover was his waiter.

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Elmo scares the kids Connor likes the real people that live there, Amber loves grover

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

This was a tough decision for me!! I loved both!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

♪ Cuando vamos a llegar
    a ese fantastico lugar
    Plaza Sesamo !
    Plaza Sesamo! ♪

Country
    Country Flag

Ugh muppets beating Lucy

Country
    Country Flag

Sesame Street is moving on to the Semifinals, having received 15 votes (60.00%). Its score is now 162.47.

+ Reply to Thread