Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: King or Muller?

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default King or Muller?

Both Stephen King and Frank Muller have read the audiobooks for some of the Dark Tower novels. I know most people prefer Muller, but do King's recordings have any merits?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Traveler michaelgunslinger is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

i havent heard kings but i have heard frank mullers and george guidel and frank muller takes the cake its really to bad about his accident but once you listen to his interpretations of the characters and how they sound nothing will ever sound right other then them haha especially eddie

Traveler childe nolan-d is on a distinguished road

I actually prefer George Guidall. His voice moves the story along quite well, while I always thought Muller was too raspy/movie announcerish. Sometimes Muller would make really annoying, cartoony choices. There were certain points in The Talisman when I had to turn it off for a while. I think he would have made an excellent Crimson King "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE." I like King when he's readin something reflective, not to action-packed. His part in Hearts in Atlantis is good, as is his On Writing.