Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33

Thread: Book Collection: jimimck

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'll give you $10 a week for it until it's paid off. You can send it now, though.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Holy shit $800? I wouldn’t hesitate a second at that price, damaged case and all. Nice score man.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I'll give you $10 a week for it until it's paid off. You can send it now, though.

Ha! I'm guessing you have one in better shape than mine anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Holy shit $800? I wouldn’t hesitate a second at that price, damaged case and all. Nice score man.
    Yeah I was amazed to see one in NZ, let alone for that price. I had the case touched up too so now it looks a lot better and is a bit stronger than it was originally.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Just realized my collection thread is a empty barren of broken photobucket links since they stopped links to third party websites. What a bunch of arseholes they are.

Not sure if I can be bothered uploading them all somewhere lese either. Shame.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Aside from the lettered FIRESTARTER, that is my number one most wanted King item.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Aside from the lettered FIRESTARTER, that is my number one most wanted King item.

We can talk trade. You have a pretty rare Salems don't you??? :-)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Just realized my collection thread is a empty barren of broken photobucket links since they stopped links to third party websites. What a bunch of arseholes they are.

Not sure if I can be bothered uploading them all somewhere lese either. Shame.
    Ask stroppygoblin for help.
    He has a fix (hack), but it can't be depended upon to last. In the meantime, I/we suggest you upload stuff to our gallery.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks RF.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the recent pick up!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33