Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: jimimck

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

These two US 1sts are also quite common in NZ.

Last edited by Jimimck; 12-24-2010 at 02:44 AM. Reason: wrong picture

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

The UK illustrated edition of Salem's Lot, next to the US Cell

Last edited by Jimimck; 03-23-2011 at 01:00 AM.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I picked these 1st's up when I was in LA last year.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

The US 1st is just holding a place for the collectors set of Under the Dome inside the slipcase. Just a UK trade paperback with it.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Collectors Just After Sunset with the DVd, and my Full Dark No STars direct from Borders. Shame Borders don't know what bubble wrap is, cos the other two copies of FDNS I ordered with it arrived damaged since they were all just dumped in a flimsy cardboard box with no protection.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Now we come to my most prized possessions when it comes to my King collection. My Dark Tower set. I didn't even want to pick them up and move them to photograph them individually. You've all seen them before anyway
    Gunslinger is a second edition, but I love it like its a first.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

What better books to use as bookends to a Dark Tower set than LSOE (thank you Betts Books) and Bev Vincent's The Road to the Dark Tower???

Last edited by Jimimck; 12-24-2010 at 02:54 AM. Reason: wrong picture

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

If it wasn't for this 1st, I would never have learnt all about Gift and S/L editions. Thank you CD.

Oh and hopefully in the early new year, I'll receive my S/L to add to this page! Can't wait. My first S/L!!!

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

A few misc items of interest

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Lets not forget Mr Bachman

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

And finally, where they all live together happily ever after

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope you all enjoy looking at my collection. I know it isn't as magnificent as some out there, but I'm happy with it for the short time I've really been putting effort in to it :-)

Thanks for looking!!!

James

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

James,

Very nice collection. But your bookshelf looks to be full. Better go buy another one and start working on it :-)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, James.

(Yes, there is a UK Black House with the black/white reversed.)

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Nice collection! And you just reminded me that I still need Bev's ROAD TO THE DARK TOWER in hardcover (I only have a paperback).

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    I hope you all enjoy looking at my collection.
    For sure! You've got a collection to be proud of, James!

sk

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

wow! This collection is great.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Good stuff.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the collection and the bookcase looks great!

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys.

Its 8am Christmas Morning here, so Merry Christmas to you all, and I hope you all get that amazing King item you asked Santa for this year!

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that is a really great collection, James. I can't wait to see the pics of the S/L Billy! BTW, I'm very envious of all your UK editions... If you need help getting some of the older US editions, perhaps we can make some trades!!

Merry Christmas!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I always enjoy looking at other's pictures and especially finding out about books I don't have. I just bought the illustrated Salem's Lot, US version, and I see you have the UK edition, which I have now added to my mental Stephen King want list.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    James,

Very nice collection. But your bookshelf looks to be full. Better go buy another one and start working on it :-)
    I've been telling the wife that for months now lol

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegreattim View Post
    Wow, that is a really great collection, James. I can't wait to see the pics of the S/L Billy! BTW, I'm very envious of all your UK editions... If you need help getting some of the older US editions, perhaps we can make some trades!!

Merry Christmas!
    Thanks Tim.
    Re the UK editions, there are quite common over here in second hand book stores, so feel free to Pm me any you have on your want list, and I'd be happy to try and hunt some out for you.

Cheers
    James

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Nice Collection!!!!

Word of caution, Measure the Easton Press edition before you buy the slipcase and email Tom first. I know both the US and UK editions fit in his case as I have one for each, but the leatherbound Easton edition may be a hair too big.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast