Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Dream Evil: Dreaming of the Dark Tower

Traveler getabettereraser is on a distinguished road

Default Dream Evil: Dreaming of the Dark Tower

This is dream that I had not too long ago. In it I saw the Dark Tower. There was a man sitting on a fancy chair or throne. I could not sense evil from this person.
    Yet I was privy to what he was pondering.
    He was contemplating the creation of the Crimson King.

I felt a sudden feeling colder than ice run through my entire mind/body/spirit.
    Like I had caught God finally realizing evil a necessity.

Another Tower related dream was that of the Crimson King laughing. Asking me if I agreed that everything would be erased. Hence my username.

Of these two dreams the first is the most terrifying I have had. Even though it was no traditional dream or nightmare.

Share your DT related dreams with me.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kidd Ikarus is on a distinguished road Kidd Ikarus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I had a DT dream a while ago. Unfortunately, it faded from memory pretty quickly after I woke up. From what I do remember, I was part of the katet which was really cool. It felt as we were in the battle of the end of DT5, everuthing was had the same kind of plan and strategy as that shoot-out. However, the weirdness of the dream came in the form that, we were not fighting the Wolves, we were fighting security guards in a multi-tiered parking garage instead of the Callas. Weird. But the awesome part about it was that it felt that I was an important part of the tet and really belonged on the journey. So yeah, it was a good dream.
    Are sins ever forgiven?

For those who loved this world... and knew friendly company therein. This Reunion is for you.

http://www.zazzle.com/Kidd_Ikarus*

Never dreamt of the entire Ka-tet. All my tower dreams have been centered around the Crimson King. There are some dreams where Roland was killing some people...then like some dreams it just starts to get all absurd. One place I'd like to visit in sleep land is Lud before the world moved on. Or to see the world of the Dark Tower at its technological height.

Along the Path of the Beam costanza will become famous soon enough

I've had it a few times over the last six months or so. Not necessarily Tower related but I love it and I'm always upset when it ends and I wake up. I don't know what's happening before or who I'm with but I hear people gasp and look up at the sky. It's day time but I look up and there are stars and galaxies and it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. (Worlds turn about my head I wish I had the words to describe it.
    It happened again last week and something woke me up before it fairly started. I remember being in the half sleep state trying desperately to bring it back. Then I woke up fully. It's a little scary at first but I really hope I have my todash dream again soon. lol

No Tower dreams since that last one.

We always remember the fun dreams. Like when we fly or control what we do in in a lucid dream.

I had a lucid dream where I copuld fly. I was trying to fly from the town I was living in to another town where I believed a woman I know was living. She stated she didn't think the town existed in the reality of the dream. I think I went Todash for a few minutes. Damn that would be Ka to the second power to be able to go todash in our sleep.

Traveler michaelgunslinger is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

its so funny i have reread the series a couple times and listen to them on audio book and i have only ever had one dream and it was recently but when i woke i was quite bummed to find i was not in midworld but ours