Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Anthologies sig/lim

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

DARK AT HEART is one of a number of Dark Harvest anthologies that were just terrific. I have them all in S/L format, and wouldn't dream of parting with any of them.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    DARK AT HEART is one of a number of Dark Harvest anthologies that were just terrific. I have them all in S/L format, and wouldn't dream of parting with any of them.
    Do you have a picture of them all somewhere?

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I payed for my arround 25.- Euro inkl. delivery from USA to Germany.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Found this very nice Antho. some months ago for only 15.- Euro,
    Autors: Ray Bradbury, Clive Barker, Ramsey Campbell, Richard Laymon...
    Illustrated from: Jill Baumann, Alan Clark, Vincent Chong, Glen Chadbourne....

Dark Delicacies: Original Tales of Terror and the Macabre
    Cemetery Dance - slipcased limited signed

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Found this very nice Antho. some months ago for only 15.- Euro,
    Autors: Ray Bradbury, Clive Barker, Ramsey Campbell, Richard Laymon...
    Illustrated from: Jill Baumann, Alan Clark, Vincent Chong, Glen Chadbourne....

Dark Delicacies: Original Tales of Terror and the Macabre
    Cemetery Dance - slipcased limited signed

Great price!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My Dark Delicacies: Original Tales of Terror and the Macabre
    Cemetery Dance - slipcased L/S
    now is also remarqued from Vincent Chong

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

And mine with original sketch of cover art by Jill Bauman. I love to find the differences between the sketch and the final cover.

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    And mine with original sketch of cover art by Jill Bauman. I love to find the differences between the sketch and the final cover.

SUPERBEAUTIFUL !!!
    I remember when this drawing and another one were offered at ebay.
    Wanted to buy it, but the postage to Germany was super high.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SUPERBEAUTIFUL !!!
    I remember when this drawing and another one were offered at ebay.
    Wanted to buy it, but the postage to Germany was super high.
    Thanks for not bidding. I bought it for a reasonable price.

I love the Vinny Chong too.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Do you have a picture of them all somewhere?
    Sorry, Paul, this is about five years late, but I just now see your question. Yes, I have all my signed/limited anthologies in these two bookcases, which for me makes for a very pleasing grouping. Here’s a photo of the two:

https://twitter.com/ron_clinton/stat...059420160?s=21

EDIT: DARK AT HEART, along with RAZORED SADDLES, SILVER SCREAM, OBSESSIONS, and all the other Dark Harvest anthos are in the second bookcase, middle shelf (some may be hidden by the wood edge framing).

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Phantoms
    Haunting Tales From Masters Of The Genre
    signed from: Joe Hill, Laura Purcell, Allison Littlewood and 7 more

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Phantoms

Could you purchase this with the sigs, Frank? Or did you send it around to get the individuals to sign?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Phantoms

Could you purchase this with the sigs, Frank? Or did you send it around to get the individuals to sign?

Fortunately, I was able to buy it with all the signatures.
    It comes from Forbiddenplanet

https://forbiddenplanet.com/259092-p...igned-edition/

Country
    Country Flag

Did you pay £7.19?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you pay £7.19?
    Unfortunately not, but I found for 7,99£ on eBay ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3