Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: THE GREATEST COMIC BOOKQUOTES EVER! - The 20 Greatest Lines By Comic Book Characters

Demon of the Prim Gaberax is on a distinguished road Gaberax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default THE GREATEST COMIC BOOKQUOTES EVER! - The 20 Greatest Lines By Comic Book Characters

1. "We're forming a union, jerk hole -- my foot and your face!" -- Skateman
    2. "If a man chooses to do evil...it becomes my sacred duty to bash him to a pulp!" -- Crime Crusher
    3. "With great power comes great responsibility!" -- The Narrator in The Amazing Spider-Man. (That's right folks it was the narrator who said it first, not Peter Parker or his Uncle Ben.)
    4. "Paradise unearned is but a land of shadows!" -- The Silver Surfer
    5. "It's clobberin' time!" -- The Thing of The Fantastic Four
    6. "We shall call you Captain America, son! Because, like you -- America shall gain the strength and the will to safeguard our shores! -- Professor Reinstein in Captain America
    7. "In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power -- Green Lantern's light!" -- Green Lantern
    8. "Criminals are a superstitious, cowardly lot, so my disguise must be able to strike terror into their hearts. I must be a creature of the night, black, terrible... a... a... a bat!" -- Batman
    9. "I'd rather not rule the earth. I just want to marry the girl next door and live in the suburbs." -- Dynamo
    10. "Life and death... they are only like changing subway trains to me as I ride through eternal life." --Immortal Man
    11. "Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not chess! My game is wiffleball!" -- The Flaming Carrot
    12. "Hit the fire, liar!" -- The Flag
    13. "'Discussion' is for bio-organisms." -- Deathlok
    14. "Of all the stupid -- ! When my body turned invisible, the gown didn't!" -- Invisible Girl
    15. "Old superheroes don't just fade away. They grow old, useless -- and very, very bitter!" -- The Blue Diamond
    16. "If only those bricks could talk...the things they'd say would help build better prisons in the future." -- The Spirit
    17. "I should break your face for that, but that would not teach you of love." -- Slaughterman
    18. "I'd join you, but I think I'm close to locating a gluino, which would completely validate supersymmetrical theory if we could include it in the bestiary." -- Dr. Manhattan (Watchmen)
    19. "Grown-ups... are a strange breed! Their brains weigh close to three pounds, and that's not three pounds of cheery delight!" -- The Tick
    20. "I cannot preach hate and warfare when I am a disciple of peace and love!" -- Wonder Woman

Can you name the villain in question?
    Grrr...

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Lex Luthor?

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Demon of the Prim Gaberax is on a distinguished road Gaberax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post
    Lex Luthor?
    Lex Luthor is COOOO-RRECT! A super-villainous goose to you, Mystima
    Grrr...

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay me....

Does whatever a spiderman does.