Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the better series?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Doctor Who

14 45.16%
  • The Flintstones

11 35.48%
  • The Munsters

6 19.35%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BTVSAT - Round 2: 1960s (Bracket 1)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default BTVSAT - Round 2: 1960s (Bracket 1)

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

dr who without a doubt

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

DOCTOR WHO

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Willllllllllmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa!

The Flintstones.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Doctor Who is again in a tight race with a Hanna-Barbera animated series, amazing. I swear there was no funny business involved, it's totally Random.org's fault.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

I went with the good Doctor.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Doctor Who, naturally. Hmmm, well at least Who is far ahead of The Munsters, but it seems it's found a strong opponent with Hanna-Barbera. Well, I can understand it getting beaten by the Flinstones a little more than the Jetsons, anyway. Only a little more, though.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I never watch Dr.Who didn't like flintstones nor Munsters so i'm voiting with Who

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Why are there three choices in this poll?

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Oops, forget I asked. Just noticed this was second round balloting, not first round. Carry on

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Flintstones for no really good reason.

John

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

That's a terrible reason to vote against Who then, jhanic. Programme's been on for over 45 years and it's still bloody brilliant: it deserves to be voted for purely for that reason alone!

- Melike

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I voted for the Doctor, because I am a fan, but I was tempted to vote against him simple because the show is talked about way to much in what seems like nearly every thread on here sometimes.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Fair point Chris, although I have been doing my best to keep it contained to the relevant topics only now, such as the polls the show's in and the actual Who topic. Oh, and What I'm Watching Right Now, of course! (Which even then I restrict to any story i haven't seen before, or a brand new dvd release that I like to gloat about! )

- Melike

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

It’s interesting to read the different reasons people give when voting for the shows that they do.

Me personally, I just like what I like. I can’t usually say why I like/don't like any particular show.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Me personally, I just like what I like. I can’t usually say why I like/don't like any particular show.
    This is my reason for why I like or dislike anything.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Doctor Who
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Yabbadabbadoo!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Oh no, not again!

Too close for comfort, people!

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

Don't forget, in Round 2 in brackets with 3 series, the top two go on. So right now it looks good for Who. Not the best percentage, though.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Dr Who all the way baby!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Don't forget, in Round 2 in brackets with 3 series, the top two go on. So right now it looks good for Who. Not the best percentage, though.
    Oh, thank god for that! Sorry, i completely missed out that part. Well, that i can live with then. You're right, it isn't the best percentage, but against the Flintstones...well, even i admit that practically every Brit's watched that in their childhood at some point. I'm not surprised it's pretty close between those two shows at least.

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

The poll closes tomorrow, so get your vote in if you haven't already.

Country
    Country Flag

Doctor Who is moving on to the Quarterfinals, having received 14 votes (45.16%). Its score is now 98.49.

The Flintstones is moving on to the Quarterfinals, having received 11 votes (35.48%). Its score is now 102.15.

+ Reply to Thread