Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Just After Sunset - New King short story collection

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

But if they print more, they probably would not be first printings. Check the numberline on the copyright page.

John

Traveler Dougie McIntosh is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Collector's Edition - cool

Thank ye for the speedy reply,

Long Days + Pleasant Nights ....

Dougie.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

UK publisher Hodder & Stoughton has announced the winner of their contest for a trailer advertising Just After Sunset. It's here:

Just After Sunset trailer

John

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! I thought that trailer was really done well. Thanks John!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

well that was fucking terrifying.

and if i don't get my copy soon i am simply going to have to drive to amazon.com and

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got my copy of the Collector's Edition from Amazon. It was sent last Saturday. Darn Post Office!

John

what's this i hear? the usps just dropped something heavy on my front porch?
    it's either a bomb or. . . .

WOOFUCKINGHOO!!!!!!!

now i bid you all a fond adieu whilst i go and read.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm guessing it wasn't a bomb then?

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

you know, that's an excellent question. i haven't put the dvd in yet.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you feel unsure about it you can mail it to my house and I'll check it out for you.

If you rescue me

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie McIntosh View Post
    Collector's Edition - cool

Thank ye for the speedy reply,

Long Days + Pleasant Nights ....

Dougie.
    Welcome to the site Dougie, glad you got your question answered so quickly.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    If you feel unsure about it you can mail it to my house and I'll check it out for you.
    i'll remember that with the next package brice. i applaud your courage in the face of possible book danger!

Gunslinger Apprentice DanishCollector will become famous soon enough

I was wondering about that letter from King in the Collector's edition. What's it about?
    The collection or just "N."? Is it taken from the book's introduction? Can we get a pic of it?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is a scan. Interesting to note King signed as Steve. He usually only does that for close friends and family.
    Link to Super sized scan

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No capital letters at Stephen King...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice DanishCollector will become famous soon enough

Thanks, Randall Flagg!!!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FYI for anyone who wants a signed JAS (either the regular trade or collectors' [which has a higher price]).

Hello - we are offering the books on ABEBOOKS.com for 250.00. But there is a special price of $175.00 offered at www.odysseybks.com/kingorderform.html

Neil Novik

----------------------------------------------
    Neil Novik
    Co-owner, Odyssey Bookshop
    The Village Commons
    South Hadley, MA 01075
    413-534-7307 800-540-7307
    odysseybks@aol.com
    www.odysseybks.com

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Gretchen. I just ordered a signed Collector's Edition.

John

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, John! I just got the regular trade - couldn't justfiy the $75 difference in the two!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I already have a signed trade on the way, but I did want the Collector's Edition.

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks so much for the link.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got done reading N.--thought it was very well done.

King really makes you believe it, that's for sure. At least he does me.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The Thing They Left Behind reprinted

Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11