Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: J.N. Williamson's Illustrated Masques-Gauntlet Press King Lettered

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

It won't be coming from Grant ;(
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Yeah, Tippy's right....that's a Fruedian slip you would not have made if you didn't already know the publisher...
    Rahfa, he knows which publisher it will be...he is just not saying who it is.

My point above is that I agree with Brice's observation that the publisher is one with an existing thread.

Karen has ruled out DMG.

You know, on second thought, that really does not help because there are a bunch of small publishers that have previously published a King S/L that have a thread here. Earthling, CD, Sub Press, Gauntlet, Lonely Roads.

My guess is CD, because thier thread is specifically CEMETERY DANCE DISCUSSION THREAD. Most of the other publisher's threads are book specific.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Yeah, Tippy's right....that's a Fruedian slip you would not have made if you didn't already know the publisher...
    I don't believe it was a Fruedian slip-
    A Freudian slip, also called parapraxis, is an error in speech, memory, or physical action that is interpreted as occurring due to the interference of some unconscious ("dynamically repressed") wish, conflict, or train of thought. The concept is thus part of classical psychoanalysis.

Popularization of the term has resulted in its being applied to any slip-of-the-tongue phenomenon, often in an attempt by the user to humorously assign hidden motives or an air of sexual innuendo to the mistake. This has brought about a dilution of the original technical meaning, with the word "Freudian" being applied to interpretations and explanations that have no essential connection with genuine psychoanalytic thought.
    Just bad lingo on my part. Would not be the first time.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    It won't be coming from Grant ;(
    Lame....that was what I was hoping for...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Grant won't put the book (WTTK) up for sale when King hasn't finished it-not official words from DMG, just my understanding of where that project is at this time.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Alright, I have a theory.

Considering that darktower.com had to be sold to SK....maybe there was a hidden deal we didn't know about.

So my guess is that it'll be a new publisher related to Matt and Jerome somehow. As for the book, three options:

- Dark tower 4/5
    - Dr. Sleep
    - The talisman 3

And a last one:
    Sword in the darkness.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Regarding his choice of words in the first post, it might have been a bit of intentional misdirection on Jerome's part. I wouldn't put it past him.

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Centipede is finally doing The Shining! (Fingers crossed, hoping!)

John
    I would love to see an S/L of THE SHINING.

Heck, I would love to see an S/L of DIFFERENT SEASONS as well. Great stories and the first or second King book I ever read.

Jerome did not say it whether this book will be a new story, just that it is a new S/L.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought about a Palaver edition too, but...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm usually just a Gift edition collector, but if it was a S/L of The Shining, I'd be getting a copy NO MATTER WHAT! Sorry for yelling. I'm just that excited at the idea.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    I'm usually just a Gift edition collector, but if it was a S/L of The Shining, I'd be getting a copy NO MATTER WHAT! Sorry for yelling. I'm just that excited at the idea.
    Depends on the Publisher. Some of them only let their regular customers buy the books, so as they can get the same number/letter as the last issue.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

It won't be The Shining so Centipede is out, It won't be Wind Through The Keyhole because that would be Grant and I don't think they have a thread. Based on recent activity, as well an announcement from them about a major 2011 book from a New York Times bestselling author, it points to CD. Since it has been mentioned that Dr Sleep is not SK's next book, my guess is The Cannibals.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh well, if going by what most people suggest, it sounds as though we are in for a story that I have yet to actually read, so no matter what it is, I'm looking forward to it.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm pretty damn sure King wouldn't bring a DT book to anybody except Grant without offering it to them first.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Alright, I have a theory.

Considering that darktower.com had to be sold to SK....maybe there was a hidden deal we didn't know about.

So my guess is that it'll be a new publisher related to Matt and Jerome somehow. As for the book, three options:

- Dark tower 4/5
    - Dr. Sleep
    - The talisman 3

And a last one:
    Sword in the darkness.
    It won't be Sword In The Darkness. SK recently turned down a limited edition proposal that would have donated 100% of all fully audited profits beyond production and distribution costs to The Haven Foundation.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The Talisman III will not even be started this time NEXT year.

Gunslinger Apprentice DanishCollector will become famous soon enough

I'm sure it's the new novel we haven't been told much about.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think it'll be from CD either.

I keep thinking it has something to do with Jerome, Patrick, Matt and the people involved in DT.com and dt.org
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Other than me tossing out the thread, the book has nothing to do with Patrick, Matt or myself.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

When it'll be announced?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I was told next week.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Gotta be CD. Those guys are on a freaking ROLL!!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very interesting...

Can't wait to find out.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I think Jerome is enjoying our suffering a little too much.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I think Jerome is enjoying our suffering a little too much.
    I agree. He probably killed Kenny, too!!!! The bastard!!!!!!

LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Could also be a S/L where King does an introduction (Sins of the Fathers, The Killer Inside Me), or a collection of short stories by various authors (Quietly Now, Borderlands 5).
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast