Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: J.N. Williamson's Illustrated Masques-Gauntlet Press King Lettered

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default J.N. Williamson's Illustrated Masques-Gauntlet Press King Lettered

Be on the lookout for an a announcement next week regarding a new King S/L book.

Please don't start contacting all of the known small press publishers about this-only one publisher is doing it, and numerous inquiries will only slow down the process.

Speculation, rumors and innuendo are encouraged in this thread.

This thread will be merged into the appropriate Publisher's thread upon the release of the announcement.

This thread will be renamed with the book title and publisher name upon official announcement.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

I love a tease!!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow - no speculation, but much anticipation!!!!!!!!!!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Gay

I haven't even paid off my last S/L !!

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

So soon after the last one, im not sure i can afford another

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Cannibals

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Centipede is finally doing The Shining! (Fingers crossed, hoping!)

John

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

King's Grocery List -- with a special section on Frozen Foods.

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    King's Grocery List -- with a special section on Frozen Foods.

I predict a one hour SELL OUT !!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Be on the lookout for an a announcement next week regarding a new King S/L book.

Please don't start contacting all of the known small press publishers about this-only one publisher is doing it, and numerous inquiries will only slow down the process.

This thread will be merged into the appropriate Publisher's thread upon the release of the announcement.
    Well...this sort of implies that it's a publisher who currently has a thread here, so if I'm right that narrows it down a bit.

Gauntlet, CD, or Centipede, right?

Jerome, don't you wanna' spread some "rumours"?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

I feel really stupid here but I don't have any idea what an S/L book is.......can someone please enlighten me? Thank you

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Gauntlet - STEPHEN KING'S BATTLEGROUND is NOT new

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

signed limited edition

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    signed limited edition
    Thank you. Does this mean that a whole new batch of books is printed with his signature already on them and then they are sold or are they signed after they are printed? Also would this book differ in content from just a regular copy? Obviously I am not a book collector since coming to this forum I have been peeking at some of the collecting threads and they are interesting but a little intimidating too. What is a good resource for someone like me who is just curious and would like to do some learning?

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The books are usually printed without signatures. The signatures are normally signed on the "limitation" pages, which are sent out to the authors and/or illustrators, who sign them. The pages are then sent back to the publisher, who puts them in the book. There are various ways of doing this, from having them "tipped in", which means they are glued in after the book is printed, or they are bound in at the printer's and then numbered by the publisher after the books are received.

John

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    The books are usually printed without signatures. The signatures are normally signed on the "limitation" pages, which are sent out to the authors and/or illustrators, who sign them. The pages are then sent back to the publisher, who puts them in the book. There are various ways of doing this, from having them "tipped in", which means they are glued in after the book is printed, or they are bound in at the printer's and then numbered by the publisher after the books are received.

John
    Thank you..............very interesting!

My Mood
    Gay

I'm thinking CD .... now, what title?!? Hmmmmm.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ohh...this is exciting! If it is The Shining, that would be amazing.

But...how does Jerome know about this?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Wind through the keyhole?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Wind through the keyhole?
    Yes, Grant will publish it.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well...this sort of implies that it's a publisher who currently has a thread here, so if I'm right that narrows it down a bit.

Poor wording on my part. Probably should read-"This thread will be renamed with the book title and publisher name upon official announcement."

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

So....Mr. RT is right then, maybe?

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Mr. Rabbitt Trick is always right, but..........

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Poor wording on my part. Probably should read-"This thread will be renamed with the book title and publisher name upon official announcement."
    I think he got you Jerome.

That fact that you said MERGED instead of RENAMED speaks volumes to me.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, Tippy's right....that's a Fruedian slip you would not have made if you didn't already know the publisher...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast