Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the better series?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Battlestar Galactica

12 50.00%
  • The Big Bang Theory

12 50.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: BTVSAT - Round 1: 2000s (Bracket 15)

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

I also voted BSG. So that's 3 of 5, anyway.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And that's game. 3-1 BSG.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Battlestar Galactica is moving on to Round 2, having received 12 votes (50.00%), and winning the double tiebreak.

Tiebreak of stated votes:

BSG: Erin, Mattrick, pablo, mystima, DoctorDodge (5)
    BBT: candy, alkanto, OchrisO, Lady Hitchhiker, John Blaze (5)

Tiebreak of tiebreak:

BSG: turtlex, feverishparade, pathoftheturtle (3)
    BBT: Iwritecode (1)

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Hand recount!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthful View Post
    Hand recount!
    You gotta be shitting me
    This was way too close, hopefully we don't have something like this again.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

This is one where I also didn't really mind which of them progressed. They are both great.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruthful View Post
    Hand recount!
    You gotta be shitting me
    This was way too close, hopefully we don't have something like this again.
    I can actually see it happening in one of the rounds with three choices. Especially if one of them gets most of the votes and the other two end up tied.

Country
    Country Flag

It's always a possibility. Hopefully more people vote, meaning greater separation between nominees. Also, and this should be obvious, where there are three choices and the top two are tied, there's no need for a tiebreak.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

omg Justice?
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Of course, some shows do exceed their welcome and stay on too long. X-files comes to mind.
    I don't agree with this. I would still be watching X-files if it was on tv now. And I will watch every movie that they come out with.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3