Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the better series?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Battlestar Galactica

12 50.00%
  • The Big Bang Theory

12 50.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BTVSAT - Round 1: 2000s (Bracket 15)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default BTVSAT - Round 1: 2000s (Bracket 15)

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

BTVSAT??? I havre not seen these shows , how could I have missed it?
    ok saw BG , but not enough to vote iyt best of all time???

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Battlestar!
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Big Bang theory

If it has been the original BSG things may have been different

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Big Bang! As much as I enjoy BG, Big Bang is phenomenal! I have never seen a bad episode

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    ok saw BG , but not enough to vote iyt best of all time???
    Well, you're not voting anything the best of all time yet. That will come at the end of all this. Now we're just whittling series down.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Oh, goddamnit. I am not sure i can decide between these two. I'll have to think on this one a while.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

FRAKING BATTLESTAR GODSDAMMITT!!!!!!

Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    FRAKING BATTLESTAR GODSDAMMITT!!!!!!

The guy who plays Colonel Tigh on Battlestar has been on Smallville this season as Slade Wilson and I think he must have something in his contracts now where he has to wear an eyepatch.

I had to go with Big Bang, because I am a huge nerd and pretty much every joke on that show has me rolling every week.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

BIG BANG THEORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

I like both, but I had to vote for BBT, it's awesome.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Country
    Country Flag

BSG is losing? Really? I can't believe that... Is Big Bang really that good? BSG is phenomenal.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

BBT is just way more entertaining and less confusing to me than BG was.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    Big Bang theory

You could nominate it for the Challenger division.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    BBT is just way more entertaining and less confusing to me than BG was.
    But BSG is EPIC!

I think this site has a good deal of nerds, and while BSG is a goody nerdy sci-fi, Big Bang is the first prime time comedy to really speak to nerds on the level that it does.

Big Bang even does little subtle nerd jokes on the equation boards in the apartment that only people who study physics and such will catch.

Plus, Sheldon Cooper is one of the best characters in a comedy ever.

I have a friend who can't watch Big bang because he says that it all hits a little too close to home for him.

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    I think this site has a good deal of nerds, and while BSG is a goody nerdy sci-fi, Big Bang is the first prime time comedy to really speak to nerds on the level that it does.

Big Bang even does little subtle nerd jokes on the equation boards in the apartment that only people who study physics and such will catch.

I have a friend who can't watch Big bang because he says that it all hits a little too close to home for him.
    I agree with EVERYTHING you just said!!!

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

BSG should be winning.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Love BSG. Didn't Slade Wilson have an eye patch in the comics....just wondering...lol

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post
    Love BSG. Didn't Slade Wilson have an eye patch in the comics....just wondering...lol
    Sort of. His mask had one eye blacked out originally, but not really an eyepatch. He usually has an eyepatch when he is out of costume. I figure that's why he played him, because it was one of the few characters that would fit in his standing eyepatch contract.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    BSG is losing? Really? I can't believe that... Is Big Bang really that good? BSG is phenomenal.
    Seriously, I'm wondering the same thing. I've seen a few episodes of Big Bang Theory and while it was funny, I didn't find it to be "OMG I have to keep watching" like I did with BSG. The best part of Big Bang Theory that I've seen so far is that the Barenaked Ladies do the theme song.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    Big Bang theory

You could nominate it for the Challenger division.
    ooooo i may just do that. i was distraught when they remade it

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post

who you calling a nerd
    i prefer the word geek

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

BSG is so good :'( This is terrible. In Treatment, Mad Men, 24, Breaking Bad and BSG all in the first round :cryface:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    BSG is so good :'( This is terrible. In Treatment, Mad Men, 24, Breaking Bad and BSG all in the first round :cryface:
    I demand a recount!

Country
    Country Flag

Aha! It's much closer now! There is hope yet for BSG!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast