Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the better series?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • As Time Goes By

0 0%
  • Freaks and Geeks

15 100.00%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BTVSAT - Round 1: 1990s (Bracket 14)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default BTVSAT - Round 1: 1990s (Bracket 14)

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

BTVSAT??? I havre not seen these shows , how could I have missed it?
    ok saw ATGB>>>>but while its good it is not best of all time!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Freaks and Geeks was so awesome. I did yet another re-watch of it recently and it never gets old.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Judd Apatow would have been a television legend if he had been given creative freedom by the networks. TV's loss was film's gain.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't vote never seen either of them

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

IFC started rerunning episodes of Freaks and Geeks this year. Not sure if they'll air it next year, but it's worth checking out.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

All of the episodes are on youtube as well. Here is the first part of the first episode. The rest can usually be found in the related links pretty easily.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai1FHufz_HY
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I didn't use that as embedding is disabled, unfortunately. Amazing series. I find that its cancellation was a blessing, in a weird way. This way we just have a single season which is perfect, a piece of art.

Country
    Country Flag

Freaks and Geeks is moving on to Round 2, having received 15 votes (100.00%).

Country
    Country Flag

Our second shutout of the round, after Dead Like Me.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

YAY!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hate I didn't know about this poll. I would have voted for As Time Goes By, and I know it didn't win, but I hate I didn't get to vote in it.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

+ Reply to Thread