View Poll Results: Which is the better series?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet

7 33.33%
  • The Price is Right

14 66.67%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BTVSAT - Round 1: 1950s (Bracket 9)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default BTVSAT - Round 1: 1950s (Bracket 9)

Gunslinger jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Ozzie and Harriet, even though it was, even back then, unbelievable.

John

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Price IS Right. I watched that show for decades. And still watch it.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A gameshow is leading?

Rabid Billybumbler Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode's Avatar

The Price is Right is a classic. All throughout school whenever I was home sick I would lie on the couch and watch Bob Barker and his “beauties”.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Remember to spay or neuter your animals!
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Country
    Country Flag

This poll will close tomorrow, so get your votes in, if you haven't!

Country
    Country Flag

The Price is Right is moving on to Round 2, having received 14 votes (66.67%).

+ Reply to Thread