Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the better series?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Muppet Show

22 81.48%
  • The Bionic Woman

5 18.52%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BTVSAT - Round 1: 1970s (Bracket 8)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default BTVSAT - Round 1: 1970s (Bracket 8)

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Oh, please - Lindsay Wagner ... The Bionic Woman!
    I mean, I liked the Muppet Show, it was cute and all ( mostly, I liked the Fraggles but still ) but the Bionic Woman ... just awesome 1970s television. Fembots?! How can you beat that?!??!

Or even better - my all time favorite Bionic Woman episodes - the two episode arc Doomsday Is Tomorrow!!! Now that is great television!! No way you can vote against it if you've seen it !!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Bionic Woman
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Gay

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Muppet Show dammit!!

I still love ya Pam.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

My Mood
    Gay

Sam!!!!!

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

aw, the Bionic woman is losing. she was fab (every time i watched it - i always thought i was her after wards and ran really slowly )

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

But.. it's the muppets!

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

As Kermit would say,

IT'S THE MUPPET SHOW!
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Muppet Show!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Muppet Show.

John

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ditto
    If you are going through hell - keep going

Country
    Country Flag

Oh wow, BW seems to stand no chance against the force that is The Muppets.

Country
    Country Flag

The Muppet Show is moving on to Round 2, having received 22 votes (81.48%).

+ Reply to Thread