+ Reply to Thread
Page 628 of 641 FirstFirst ... 128 528 578 618 626 627 628 629 630 638 ... LastLast
Results 15,676 to 15,700 of 16002

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

The Mad Titan fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive

Piledriver Waltz - The Arctic Monkeys
    In time, you will know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right. Yet to fail all the same.
    Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Just in one of those moods....

The Mad Titan fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive

Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Frankie Valli and the 4 Seasons
    In time, you will know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right. Yet to fail all the same.
    Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Today I'm putting together an entire office worth of furniture....WOO-HA!

Lets get pumped up!

Yeah, dubstep gets me pumped up. Whatcha gonna do about it? Lindsey Stirling is my violin playin' vixen!!

Country
    Country Flag

That was a kick-ass track. I found out about her during our recent music tournament. Great stuff.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

If you're a gamer, you gotta be a Lindsey Stirling fan. She covers some of the best video game songs of ALL TIME.

PS: Has she covered a Dragon Age song? YES!

Country
    Country Flag

Oh wow. The music in DAO is amazing and she did a great job. I really love that "Shatter Me" track she did which was part of the music tournament:

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I love Lzzy Hale and Halestorm as well...when she doesn't sound like an old woman who has smoked 3 packs of cigarettes for her entire life. Which is kind of how she is sounding these days.

And I love Stirling and Celine Dion's The Show Must go On. *goosepimples*

Can Toi Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy's Avatar

LOVE the Bjork tune!

Impossible for me to listen to this man and not have my mood lifted instantly.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    LOVE the Bjork tune!
    Bjork is a goddess:

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

CAUTION! : IRRITANT! Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You know it's not only mad men who listen to fools.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 628 of 641 FirstFirst ... 128 528 578 618 626 627 628 629 630 638 ... LastLast