Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 597 of 712 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 595 596 597 598 599 607 647 697 ... LastLast
Results 14,901 to 14,925 of 17776

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Overt Enemy - Slayer

Gunslinger Apprentice onlylivingboyinny is on a distinguished road onlylivingboyinny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"Shake It Out" - Florence & the Machine
    "Everyone suspects himself of at least one of the cardinal virtues, and this is mine: I am one of the few honest people that I have ever known." - Nick Carraway
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald, "The Great Gatsby"

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Big Log - Robert Plant
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Bulletproof Heart
    ~My Chemical Romance

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Passion - Rod Stewart
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Are 'Friends' Electric? - Gary Numan
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire - The Inkspots

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Green Day-Poprocks & Coke
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I値l be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Blink 182-First Date

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

3 doors down-kryptonite

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

green day-brain stew

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Third Eye Blind-Jumper

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pinhead Gunpowder-Before The Accident

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The White Stripes-300 M.P.H Torrential Outpour Blues

I miss Sarah.

If you rescue me

Along the Path of the Beam Gyps is on a distinguished road Gyps's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Kanye - Stronger... Totally just caught myself throwing up gang signs in an empty room cuz I'm all gangstuh like taht.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, Kanye ain't no gangster. He was raised in an uptown Chicago area and both of his parents were lawyers. Don't know what the fuck he's talking about with his 'not knowing when my next meal will be' bullshit.

I fucking hate that guy

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Ok, I see what you're getting at Fernando, but I'd just like to say that KANYE WEST IS THE GREATEST GUY OF ALL TIME! OF ALL TIME!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bauhaus-Passion Of Lovers

I actually like Kanye, but barry manilow is more gangsta than that guy. Ferny he means just that he doesn't know which extravagantly exclusive dining establishment he'll be eating at this evening. You don't really think he handles his own reservations do you? Dude's personal assistant has a personal assistant.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Beatie Boys-Do It

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sublime-Doin' Time

If you rescue me

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Running your own show here, huh?

November Rain - G&R

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Christmas Lights by Paul Baribeau

The only "Christmas song" I like.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

^^^ That song

Yes, ss! I was.

If you rescue me

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Mr. Blue Sky - ELO

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Beastie Boys-Time To Get Ill

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 597 of 712 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 595 596 597 598 599 607 647 697 ... LastLast