Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 590 of 712 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 588 589 590 591 592 600 640 690 ... LastLast
Results 14,726 to 14,750 of 17776

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a C'rizz fan? I was never in love with the character, but I do enjoy him. Admittedly, they could have done more with his character, as far as simple progression could have gone, but I didn't mind having him around.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

It wasn't that I hated him, he was just a bit bland. He hardly ever seemed to develop. Then again, neither the Doctor or Charley didn't seem to develop much after he was introduced. One thing I loved about the Doctor and Charley in the first two seasons was how much both characters developed over such a short space of time. Really thinking about it, after Scherzo, were either as interesting as they once were? I'm not saying I haven't enjoyed any stories since then, but the first two stories were for me the best for development.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Fair enough. You do bring up an interesting point about development, though...which we should probably talk about in the appropriate thread, lest we hijack another one with our talk of the Greatest Show of All Time

Now playing: Anything for You - Ludo

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Topeka - Ludo

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to have to check them out, Ludo is my gamer name

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

really? Cool! They're a bit...different. Let me say that. But I really do enjoy them. Hopefully you do too

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm all for different when it comes to music Yeah, I've been Ludo since Pokemon Yellow

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Go For Soda - Kim Mitchell
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post

Hell yeah. I love Brand New.
    Big town's got its losers, small town's got its vices...

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah Brand New, probably my favourite band and they put on a hell of a show. Still un sure when/if their fifth album is coming out.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Now Playing: episode 2 of the Doctor Who audio Absolution

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Now playing: Doctor Who - Shada, Episode 2.

Based on an incomplete Tom Baker story. It really shows how awesome McGann is when he makes a bloody Tom Baker script his own!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

now I'm on ep 3. Would've gotten to it sooner but errands ran away from us and we had a helluva time trying to catch up....I just got home, when we left after lunch!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Sounds about as relaxing as my day: calculating wages today, and took even longer than usual double checking everything. Was hoping to catch Torchwood tonight, but I didn't get home until about half 9! Basically, work today has roughly been about 11 hours!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Shiiiit.....I think yours was worse. Thank god for being paid by the hour, eh?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Yeah Brand New, probably my favourite band and they put on a hell of a show. Still un sure when/if their fifth album is coming out.
    Last I heard they were writing. And they're touring again, which is good.

Anyway, NP:

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

One of my all time favourite songs.

I read an interview with Jesse from Brand New and he was saying he wanted to try to make some music that was happy, even though he knew everyone loved him being depressed

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Dancin' on Glass - Ratt

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Brighter Than a Thousand Suns - Iron Maiden

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

The entire Silversun Pickups discography.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Heron Blue- Sun Kil Moon
    If you love me then love me..

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Journeyman - Iron Maiden

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

To me you are a work of art- Morrissey
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

+ Reply to Thread
Page 590 of 712 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 588 589 590 591 592 600 640 690 ... LastLast