Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 584 of 712 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 582 583 584 585 586 594 634 684 ... LastLast
Results 14,576 to 14,600 of 17776

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Billy Joel-Only The Good Die Young
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Along the Path of the Beam Susan Delgado is on a distinguished road Susan Delgado's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i have a metal wave these days, triptykon, celtic frost, napalm death, witchery, finntroll, dark fortress, tesseract, meshuggah. right now triptykon
    From this you'll recognize me;

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Delgado View Post
    i have a metal wave these days, triptykon, celtic frost, napalm death, witchery, finntroll, dark fortress, tesseract, meshuggah. right now triptykon
    I saw Celtic Frost on their last tour. The great thing is they are less well known in the states and they played a small club and did a meet and greet/ autograph session afterwards. They are incredibly nice guys with a great sense of humor. I got a signed copy of Monotheist, a signed drumstick, and a signed copy of a To Mega Therion t-shirt.

I am the only one who shows up at black metal concerts dressed as a deadhead.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Along the Path of the Beam Susan Delgado is on a distinguished road Susan Delgado's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    I saw Celtic Frost on their last tour. The great thing is they are less well known in the states and they played a small club and did a meet and greet/ autograph session afterwards. They are incredibly nice guys with a great sense of humor. I got a signed copy of Monotheist, a signed drumstick, and a signed copy of a To Mega Therion t-shirt.

wow, you are lucky!! i havent been to a good metal concert since forever. i miss going to, though.

me too, i dont have a good metalhead-outfit whatever that is
    From this you'll recognize me;

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

wow, you are lucky!! i havent been to a good metal concert since forever. i miss going to, though.

me too, i dont have a good metalhead-outfit whatever that is

Oh, I do it on purpose. I am an attention whore.

That was the last one I went to see. It was them, Goatwhore, and some no name generic local black metal band who thought just spewing a bunch of rascist comments and the like to a heavy sound made them good. Celtic Frost were simply phenomenal. They played a lot of new and old stuff. For some reason they skipped over Cold Lake.

If you rescue me

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

This:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w0uGbYEws0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w0uGbYEws0[/ame]
    I love this song so much.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Because I can...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM0sTNtWDiI"]YouTube - the proclaimers/500 miles[/ame]

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

Goin to aculpulco- Bob Dylan and the band
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome To The Jungle - G'n'R

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Re: Your Brains by Jonathan Coulton

The video isn't by Coulton, but the song is so awesome.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6vnM9I7HIo&"]YouTube - Jonathan Coulton's Re: Your Brains[/ame]
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Losing My Insanity - Dio
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Hell Yes by Alkaline Trio
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TcXSQgVggw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TcXSQgVggw[/ame]

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Erase Me - Kid Cudi
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

The Rooster Moans by Iron & Wine

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks John Blaze NP: Burnin Love - Dido

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAydj4OJnwQ"]YouTube - The Great Gig In The Sky - Pink Floyd (Studio Version)[/ame]

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Prosthetic Head Green Day

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't Stop Believing
    (Journey)
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Along the Path of the Beam Ramvolter is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Adagio for Strings - London Philharmonic Orchestra

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

West End Riot - The Living End

The Moon Will Rise - Ghost Mice

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAAsJ1DQry8"]YouTube - Ghost Mice &quot;The Moon Will Rise&quot; @ Charm City Art Space[/ame]

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Turn to Stone- Joe Walsh
    If you love me then love me..

Paul Baribeau Live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQeXVjz9nfU

Good Stuff.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Wake Up - Rage Against The Machine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 584 of 712 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 582 583 584 585 586 594 634 684 ... LastLast