Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 582 of 712 FirstFirst ... 82 482 532 572 580 581 582 583 584 592 632 682 ... LastLast
Results 14,526 to 14,550 of 17776

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

If You Tolerate This (Then Your Children Will Be Next) - Manic Street Preachers
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler aliensatemybrain is on a distinguished road aliensatemybrain's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Metallica - One.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Threshold - Sex Bob-omb
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Katayanagi Twins vs. Sex Bob-Omb - Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World Soundtrack

(I like the way you think, DD! Threshold is my favorite song on that album)

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

It is an awesome song, isn't alkanto? Although, I'm So Sad, So Very Very Sad by Crash and the Boys comes a very close second!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Weezer - Buddy Holly.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yer Majesty - Shinedown

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

The Weight - The Band
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

David Bowie - Five Years.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Ten Years Gone - Led Zeppelin

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet Child O'Mine - GNR

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Hard Sun - Eddie Vedder

and as I type this it changed to

Bubbles - System of a Down.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    It is an awesome song, isn't alkanto? Although, I'm So Sad, So Very Very Sad by Crash and the Boys comes a very close second!
    Yes. Yes. But my favorite Sex Bob-omb is Garbage Truck.

"I'm so sad."
    Big town's got its losers, small town's got its vices...

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

One Winged Angel
    -Final Fantasy VII Advent Children OST

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmyEyxeFdHQ"]YouTube - Pendulum Blood Sugar (Lyrics)[/ame]

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner ( )- Warren Zevon

My Mood
    Gay

Glitter In The Air / Pink

From the Grammy Show Performance :
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3stsDXki__U"]YouTube - P!nk - Glitter In The Air (GRAMMYs on CBS)[/ame]

Yeah, she's not lip sync'ing either.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Dogs - Pink Floyd

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjaWJ74GkXA"]Ahhhhh.[/ame]
    Big town's got its losers, small town's got its vices...

My Mood
    Gay

Bohemian Rhapsody - Pink ( live cover )

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Christians Inferno
    ~Green Day

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I Can Hear The Sex Noise ~ Electric Eel Shock

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Last of the American Girls
    ~Green Day

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Seasons in the abyss
    -Slayer

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Pulling Teeth - Green Day

+ Reply to Thread
Page 582 of 712 FirstFirst ... 82 482 532 572 580 581 582 583 584 592 632 682 ... LastLast