Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 579 of 712 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 577 578 579 580 581 589 629 679 ... LastLast
Results 14,451 to 14,475 of 17776

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

I swear to god, this is the saddest song I've ever heard.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkFB8f8bzbY"]YouTube- Falling Slowly - Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova (Once)[/ame]

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Diary of a Madman - Ozzy
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Billy Joel-Only The Good Die Young
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Billy Joel-We Didn't Start The Fire

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Greatful Dea-Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Akon-Don't Matter

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Beasties-Intergalactic

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Beck-Where It's At

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Biz Markie-Just A Friend

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Concrete Blonde-Little Conversations

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You Played Yourself-De La Soul feat. Teenage Fanclub

If you rescue me

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Creep - Scala

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wa-Do-Dem-Eek-A-Mouse

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Between The Bars-Elliott Smith

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Say Yes-Elliott Smith

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Message-Grandmaster Flash

If you rescue me

Gunslinger Apprentice deadohsky is on a distinguished road deadohsky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Youth of the Nation -- P.O.D (guilty pleasure)

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Superbeast - Rob Zombie

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Everybody Knows You Cried Last Night - The Fratellis
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll Be You - The Replacements
    Big town's got its losers, small town's got its vices...

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Bad Influence - Pink

( had this on auto-repeat for a while now, it's a really cool song ... if I have to listen to pop, Pink is it for me. She's very talented )
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Alive - Pearl Jam
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Mariposa Traicionera - Mana

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

Pandora- The cocteau twins
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Smokestack Lightning - Quicksilver Messenger Service

+ Reply to Thread
Page 579 of 712 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 577 578 579 580 581 589 629 679 ... LastLast