Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 712 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sublime-Waiting For My Ruca
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I値l be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sublime-Date Rape

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sublime-Santeria

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stone Sour-Omega

If you rescue me

Peaches Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn's Avatar

You a little bored there Brice?

Oh, and to keep on topic....

Easy Living - Uriah Heep

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Two Lane Blacktop - Rob Zombie

switching to....

Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon - Urge Overkill
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Spreading Funk! funky dredd is on a distinguished road funky dredd's Avatar

Noah - Suspended Between Eternities

Gunslinger Apprentice BlakeMP is on a distinguished road BlakeMP's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Possum Kids' Theme ~ Jared Emerson-Johnson

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Machine Head/The Blackening
    In Digitized Remorse

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hollywood Babylon - The Misfits

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Food For Thought - UB40

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Telynn View Post
    You a little bored there Brice?
    Just a bit.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Akon-Mama Africa

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Christina Aguilera-Candyman

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Aerosmith-Sweet Emotion

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Aerosmith-Crazy

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

2 Pac-Hail Mary

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Violent Femmes-Blister In The Sun

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Tesla-Signs

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

They Might Be Giants-Birdhouse In Your Soul

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sublime-Wrong Way

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sublime-Waiting For My Ruca

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stone Sour-Omega

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rob Zombie-Thunder Kiss '65

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Smashing Pumpkins-Bullet With Butterfly Wings

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 712 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast