Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 712 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 682 ... LastLast
Results 4,526 to 4,550 of 17776

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Working Class Hero
    ~Green Day
    Is this a cover of Lennon's song or another song entirely? If it's a cover I will have to seek it out and give it a listen.

NP: Jan Jan - Grant Green
    It's a cover of Lennon's. Given, I may not be the best one to say this, considering it's Green Day...but it is an awesome cover.

NP: Stutter
    ~Elastica
    I will have to give it a listen. Thanks!

NP: Althea - Grateful Dead

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Air Slithers! - Shadow of The Colossus Soundtrack

Bag's Groove* - Jerry Garcia/David Grisman

*Miles Davis cover

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Pandora's Colossus - Shadow of The Colossus Soundtrack

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Stand By Me
    ~Oasis

So what's the matter with you?
    Sing me something new...don't you know
    The cold and wind and rain don't know
    They only seem to come and go away

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Mermaider - Metalocalypse Soundtrack

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

The Beginning: Pink Floyd [live in Amsterdam 1969]

The Tractor: Bill Frisell

I'll Be Seeing You - Billie Holiday

Goldmember Míchéal is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

ManOwar-Fighting the World

Dashboard - Modest Mouse

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Let There Be Rock! - AC/DC
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

It Ain't You - Squrirel Nut Zippers

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Gypsy's Kiss - Deep Purple

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

The Crooked Cross - Slayer

Blessed Relief - Frank Zappa

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Music Box (Intro) - Cowboy Bebop Soundtrack

Swallow My Pride - Ramones

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Rx Queen
    ~Deftones

Where Would I Be?
    ~Cake

Our conversation in the other thread led me to listen to some CAKE too

NP: Ruby Sees All - CAKE

...It's definitely contagious.

NP: Tired Of Waiting
    ~Green Day

Want You Bad
    ~Offspring

I heart this fucking song!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Mr. Brightside - The Killers

It's Your Life
    ~Goldfinger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 712 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 682 ... LastLast