+ Reply to Thread
Page 680 of 680 FirstFirst ... 180 580 630 670 678 679 680
Results 16,976 to 16,982 of 16982

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Manni Folken Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy's Avatar

Can't get it out of my head since Jon quoted it, thanks Jon

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For all we "jagoffs"

“Give me the sense to wonder, to wonder if I'm free."

Manni Folken Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy's Avatar

I don't know how they did it but "Vera" has the power to bring me to tears every time I hear it. Such power in 90 seconds! Astounding!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think that whole movie is pretty moving. Even the seemingly "mundane" tune like One of My Turns has quite a message about domestic violence which is something not really addressed in that era.

I rewatched it last year and it has lost none of it's power. It's doing well in our 80s movie Tournament. You know, where the jagoffs hang out...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I rewatched it last year and it has lost none of it's power. It's doing well in our 80s movie Tournament. You know, where the jagoffs hang out...
    LOL

But that's good to hear. I don't expect it to win but good to hear. I was amazed with it the first time I watched it sober.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 680 of 680 FirstFirst ... 180 580 630 670 678 679 680