Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 712 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rob Zombie-Dragula
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I値l be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pink Floyd-Wish You Were Here

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Peter Tosh-Legalize It

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Midnight-Little Mary Sunshine

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Misfits-Die Die Die My Darling

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Misfits-She

If you rescue me

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow Brice, you got some great selections!

I'm still spinning the new Machine Head.
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Misfits-Bullet

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Misfits-I Turned Into A Martian

If you rescue me

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Guilty Conscience - Dr. Dre

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fall of Gilead View Post
    Wow Brice, you got some great selections!

I'm still spinning the new Machine Head.
    Thanks! I am gonna fill up my whole hard drive with songs I think.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Guilty Conscience - Dr. Dre & Eminem

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Beastie Boys-Paul Revere

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Dead Kennedys-Jesus Was A Terrorist

If you rescue me

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Dr. Dre featuring Eminem

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Dr. Dre featuring Eminem

Strange since it's on Eminem's CD.

NP: Grandmaster Flash And The Furious Five-The Message

If you rescue me

Gunslinger Apprentice BlakeMP is on a distinguished road BlakeMP's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Black Gate is Closed ~ Howard Shore

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Metallica-For Whom The Bell Tolls

If you rescue me

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Metallica - Nothing Else Matters...let us headbang together!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Metallica - Nothing Else Matters...let us headbang together!
    Okay!

Metallica-Anesthesia (pulling teeth)

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Misfits-Angelfuck

If you rescue me

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Midlife Crisis - Faith No More ...yep, just got back from doing the weekly grocery shop with kids in tow...this is therapeutic listening

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

^ That whole Angel Dust album is great!
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll never smile again - Frank Sinatra

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Eminem-Lose Yourself

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 712 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast