Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 712 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Gunslinger Apprentice sai delgado is on a distinguished road sai delgado's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

andrew WK/party hard
    'He bowed low, right down to the ground, in front of the man sitting there motionless, whose smile reminded him of everything that he had ever loved in his life, of everything that had ever been of value and holy in his life.' Herman Hesse

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

One Night In Bangkok - Murray Head

I crappy 80's music.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gnarls Barkley-Crazy
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I値l be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Doors-The End

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Beastie Boys-Paul Revere

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Animotion-Obsession

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Akon-Ghetto

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Biz Markie-Just A Friend

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Black Flag-Wasted

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Concrete Blonde-Tomorrow Wendy

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Eminem-Guilty Conscience

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Eminem-Mockingbird

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

2 Pac-Hail Mary

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

2 Pac-Sleep

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

50 Cent feat. Snoop Dogg, Lloyd Banks, and Young Buck-P.I.M.P. remix

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

AcDC-TNT

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Beastie Boys-Brass Monkey

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Boogie Down Productions-South Bronx

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Grateful Dead-Shakedown Street

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ludacris-Blueberry Yum Yum

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ludacris-The Potion

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ludacris-Pimpin' All Over The World

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Liz Phair-H.W.C.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ludacris-Get Back

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Marilyn Manson & NIN-Like A Virgin

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 712 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast