+ Reply to Thread
Page 626 of 640 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 624 625 626 627 628 636 ... LastLast
Results 15,626 to 15,650 of 15988

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Can Toi Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy's Avatar

CAUTION! : IRRITANT! Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey thanks Tommy. I listened to the whole album twice!

I heard a subtle touch ... almost Pink Floyd meets alt rock.

But mostly I enjoyed the percussion work. All through the album, the percussion work was not only innovative but very good. There IS a difference.
    And such a variety of percussion work...eclectic percussion work. I only wish the actual mixing had been a tad better.

But Thank You, Tommy! Good ear, man!!
    You know it's not only mad men who listen to fools.

Can Toi Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Hey thanks Tommy. I listened to the whole album twice!

I heard a subtle touch ... almost Pink Floyd meets alt rock.

But mostly I enjoyed the percussion work. All through the album, the percussion work was not only innovative but very good. There IS a difference.
    And such a variety of percussion work...eclectic percussion work. I only wish the actual mixing had been a tad better.

But Thank You, Tommy! Good ear, man!!
    Thanks! That's one of my favorite albums ever. Hard to believe it was the early 80s when it came out. I'm endlessly fascinated by it. They have other works that get even more "out there" but I think this one is their best. So good!

Edit: it also taught me the word "Cenotaph" I love new words!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Techno music from 1957? Yes please:

Love it!

Country
    Country Flag

Now let's forward 60 years:

Country
    Country Flag

CAUTION! : IRRITANT! Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I Love this simple guitar work!

Country
    Country Flag

Happy Friday, y'all!

Along the Path of the Beam kaufen is on a distinguished road

High, Wide & Handsome, Loudon Wainwright III

Country
    Country Flag

This band always reminds me of Led Zep!

Country
    Country Flag

Weedeater WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Brooding
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't stopped listening to the new Mastodon record since it came out. It's much, much better than the last two.

I'm seeing Ringworm and Eyehategod tonight so I have a YouTube mix going at work.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I haven't stopped listening to the new Mastodon record since it came out.

Good call, Pb... Jaguar God just runs through my head since I heard it! It puts me in the mind of The Last Baron.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Love the '80s sound (this is from 2006)!

The Mad Titan fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Drunk

Whistle for the Choir - The Fratellis
    In time, you will know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right. Yet to fail all the same.
    Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai's Avatar

Beeing deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
    while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
    -Lao Tzu

Demon of the Prim St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Two new ones from Steven Wilson, both from his forthcoming album To The Bone (http://stevenwilsonhq.com/sw/recordings/to-the-bone/):

The more accessible of the two: The Same Asylum As Before

The better of the two: Pariah

Leave now...before the rising of the dusk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 626 of 640 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 624 625 626 627 628 636 ... LastLast