+ Reply to Thread
Page 628 of 628 FirstFirst ... 128 528 578 618 626 627 628
Results 15,676 to 15,689 of 15689

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great track for today:

CAUTION! : IRRITANT! Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A classic

We are more often treacherous through weakness than through calculation. ~François VI de la Rochefoucault

Maerlyn's Imp ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Great track for today:
    Not today...
    every day
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    -Jimi Hendrix

Vagrant Dead Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy's Avatar

Maerlyn's Imp ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai's Avatar

^Nice one!

Im not quite sure what I think about the new sound of The Killers.
    It sounds more like Talking Heads than The Killers.
    Im digging that,
    but also kinda missing the punk element of their sound.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    -Jimi Hendrix

Kurt Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

I'll never stop giving any of The Killers' stuff a chance because I've always dug their unique sound, but I often feel that they sort of peaked with Sam's Town. It seems that was the last album that felt like it had that underlayer of energy synonymous with their sound.

"P.S. I can't believe you do that pen thing. Awesome. Just fucking awesome."
    ~Fernandito

Kurt Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

"P.S. I can't believe you do that pen thing. Awesome. Just fucking awesome."
    ~Fernandito

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Pennywise fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool

Me Vale - Mana
    "Here, take it."
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Pennywise fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool

Piledriver Waltz - The Arctic Monkeys
    "Here, take it."
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 628 of 628 FirstFirst ... 128 528 578 618 626 627 628