+ Reply to Thread
Page 627 of 628 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 625 626 627 628 LastLast
Results 15,651 to 15,675 of 15689

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Weedeater WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't stopped listening to the new Mastodon record since it came out. It's much, much better than the last two.

I'm seeing Ringworm and Eyehategod tonight so I have a YouTube mix going at work.

CAUTION! : IRRITANT! Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I haven't stopped listening to the new Mastodon record since it came out.

Good call, Pb... Jaguar God just runs through my head since I heard it! It puts me in the mind of The Last Baron.
    We are more often treacherous through weakness than through calculation. ~François VI de la Rochefoucault

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Love the '80s sound (this is from 2006)!

Ash seeketh embers razz will become famous soon enough razz will become famous soon enough razz's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Beyond the scope of light, beyond the reach of Dark. . . what could possibly await us?
    And yet, we seek it, insatiably. Such is our fate. . .

Pennywise fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool

Whistle for the Choir - The Fratellis
    "Here, take it."
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Vagrant Dead Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai's Avatar

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    -Jimi Hendrix

Demon of the Prim St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Two new ones from Steven Wilson, both from his forthcoming album To The Bone (http://stevenwilsonhq.com/sw/recordings/to-the-bone/):

The more accessible of the two: The Same Asylum As Before

The better of the two: Pariah

Hey. You. Yes, you.

Have you read Shadowland by Peter Straub?

You've already read him in The Talisman and Black House - there's no excuse for not going further!

If you haven't read Shadowland - just do it.

Do it.

Country
    Country Flag

This played in one of the episodes of the new season of F is For Family and just reminded me of another great tune we forgot in our music tournament:

Vagrant Dead Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy's Avatar

This is sure to make several people's heads explode but I kind of love it!

And because I love you so much Jon, here's one for you.....

Country
    Country Flag

CAUTION! : IRRITANT! Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    And because I love you so much Jon, here's one for you.....

Thank you Tommy! I needed a good laugh!

But who is the guy in the lower left?
    We are more often treacherous through weakness than through calculation. ~François VI de la Rochefoucault

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

New NIN songs, FUCK YEAH!

Country
    Country Flag

I nominated this beautiful track for the music tournament and somehow it got no love: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post980932

I hope some of you can still listen along with me:

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 627 of 628 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 625 626 627 628 LastLast