+ Reply to Thread
Page 627 of 641 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 625 626 627 628 629 637 ... LastLast
Results 15,651 to 15,675 of 16001

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This played in one of the episodes of the new season of F is For Family and just reminded me of another great tune we forgot in our music tournament:

Can Toi Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy's Avatar

This is sure to make several people's heads explode but I kind of love it!

Can Toi Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy's Avatar

And because I love you so much Jon, here's one for you.....

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

CAUTION! : IRRITANT! Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    And because I love you so much Jon, here's one for you.....

Thank you Tommy! I needed a good laugh!

But who is the guy in the lower left?
    You know it's not only mad men who listen to fools.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

New NIN songs, FUCK YEAH!

Country
    Country Flag

I nominated this beautiful track for the music tournament and somehow it got no love: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post980932

I hope some of you can still listen along with me:

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Great track for today:

CAUTION! : IRRITANT! Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A classic

You know it's not only mad men who listen to fools.

Maerlyn's Imp ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Great track for today:
    Not today...
    every day
    "Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope."
    - Maya Angelou

Maerlyn's Imp ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai's Avatar

^Nice one!

Im not quite sure what I think about the new sound of The Killers.
    It sounds more like Talking Heads than The Killers.
    Im digging that,
    but also kinda missing the punk element of their sound.
    "Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope."
    - Maya Angelou

Art Vandelay Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

I'll never stop giving any of The Killers' stuff a chance because I've always dug their unique sound, but I often feel that they sort of peaked with Sam's Town. It seems that was the last album that felt like it had that underlayer of energy synonymous with their sound.
    "Like I don't know that I'm pathetic."

"P.S. I can't believe you do that pen thing. Awesome. Just fucking awesome."
    ~Fernandito

Art Vandelay Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

"Like I don't know that I'm pathetic."

"P.S. I can't believe you do that pen thing. Awesome. Just fucking awesome."
    ~Fernandito

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

The Mad Titan fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive

Me Vale - Mana
    In time, you will know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right. Yet to fail all the same.
    Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 627 of 641 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 625 626 627 628 629 637 ... LastLast