+ Reply to Thread
Page 630 of 640 FirstFirst ... 130 530 580 620 628 629 630 631 632 ... LastLast
Results 15,726 to 15,750 of 15987

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Gunslinger Apprentice Cordial Jim will become famous soon enough Cordial Jim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This chick is so talented:

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Cordial Jim will become famous soon enough Cordial Jim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Happy Friday y'all!

Can Toi Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy's Avatar

CAUTION! : IRRITANT! Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You know it's not only mad men who listen to fools.

Country
    Country Flag

Arcade Fire had a cool performance on SNL this week, loved this song, never heard it before:

Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy's Avatar

Takes me right back to high school and my first heart break.

Country
    Country Flag

The Mad Titan fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Drunk

I didn't know you liked Logic, Mae! Love his music.
    In time, you will know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right. Yet to fail all the same.
    Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Actually I just discovered him, literally today Was listening to his suicide prevention hotline song (I'm not suicidal, for the record) and then went YouTubing as I do!

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Actually I just discovered him, literally today Was listening to his suicide prevention hotline song (I'm not suicidal, for the record) and then went YouTubing as I do!
    He's a very interesting person....

Country
    Country Flag

This was such a fun set, I wish I was there. She's so awesome:

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

The Mad Titan fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Drunk

Outlaws - Green Day
    In time, you will know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right. Yet to fail all the same.
    Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 630 of 640 FirstFirst ... 130 530 580 620 628 629 630 631 632 ... LastLast