Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the better series?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Avengers

9 34.62%
  • The Carol Burnett Show

17 65.38%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BTVSAT - Round 1: 1960s (Bracket 1)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default BTVSAT - Round 1: 1960s (Bracket 1)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Didn't watch either; not voting ...

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

The Carol Burnett Show.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    The Carol Burnett Show.
    Yup, fun stuff.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Yeah, I remember my mom watched it when I was younger, so I would watch it too. Gotta give those guys credit for the comedy they created. And Tim Conway was the best, IMO.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

haven't seen either...

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Same here - have not seen either
    If you are going through hell - keep going

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

OMG! This is very difficult.
    I ultimately went with The Carol Burnett Show... because the skit "Went With The Wind" is darn hysterical, I laugh just thinking about it.

For those who haven't seen this amazing display of comedic ability - go find some episodes, go check youtube ( Went With The Wind has to be there someplace ).

You can't beat this skit cast - Carol Burnett, Vicki Lawrence, Harvey Korman, and Tim Conway.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

used to get to stay up late to watch Carol Burnett
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Haven't seen either...which, considering I'm not only a Brit but also someone who's watched a lot of 60s British tv, is probably shocking in the case of The Avengers!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

And you'd love The Avengers too!

The Avengers all the way, Steed was the man!

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

i concur with Lisa -DD you have to try to avengers

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Carol Burnett, hands down. The skit where Tim Conway had Harvey Korman laughing so hard he couldn't say his lines was awesome.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Country
    Country Flag

This bracket closes later today, so vote now if you still haven't.

Country
    Country Flag

The Carol Burnett Show is moving on to Round 2, having received 17 votes (65.38%).

+ Reply to Thread