Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 158 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 3936

Thread: Book Signings and Appearances-Tips and experiences

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Books in Boston will be sold in the store on a first come first serve bases according to the woman in the store that I contacted.

I am awaiting a reply as to whether that is once the store opens or after the event....
    I like that better than a random mix.
    What time are you guys planning on getting there?
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Pop Quiz:

What's the fastest way to get to Boston's Logan Airport?

Spoiler:
    Through Bill Bruckner's Legs!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Boston Event attendees be alert!

At the book festival in Virginia, people were already standing in line - over 200 people were in line before Stephen King finished speaking. So i sure hope they would not have you line up after he speaks. You will have to choose whether to wait in line or hear him speak.

We had to wait in line for 2 hours to get our book signed, but i would not have missed hearing him speak and get first reading of Dr. Sleep. Other people just stood in line to be first.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

If there is a choice i will stay to hear the man speak! Though these are pre-signed books i am sure!?

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

The books are pre-signed at this event.

I heard back from the Library again and she thinks that the books are going to go onsale at noon and be one per person. So, I am thinking about getting there around 9, at least trying to. Getting 4 kids out of bed, dropping two of them off at a sitters and then dealing with Boston traffic. I have to buy 5 books. Is anyone going to the Boston event able to buy an extra book? I only have four people going with me and need 5 books.... email me at kyra421 at yahoo dot com if you can do this for me!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Do you think the line for the event and the line for the books will be the same?
    I really would like to get a signed one.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Karen,
    I sent you an email, hope this helps.
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    The books are pre-signed at this event.

I heard back from the Library again and she thinks that the books are going to go onsale at noon and be one per person. So, I am thinking about getting there around 9, at least trying to. Getting 4 kids out of bed, dropping two of them off at a sitters and then dealing with Boston traffic. I have to buy 5 books. Is anyone going to the Boston event able to buy an extra book? I only have four people going with me and need 5 books.... email me at kyra421 at yahoo dot com if you can do this for me!!!

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just arrived in my hotel in Boston after the flight from London can't wait for the event in the morning!!!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Just arrived in my hotel in Boston after the flight from London can't wait for the event in the morning!!!
    We want Pics! We want Pics!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Richard, I did get it, thank you. I don't have anyone else that would be attending though! LOL

SOrry you can't make it.
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by avidkingcollector View Post
    Haha I wish I could but I'm using my tablet that is rubbish with photos! Nice hotel & really nice weather though! Quite tired because it's been a long day, 10.30 in the UK at the moment & I got up 6ish. Willows be worth it though i am sure.

My Mood
    Lurking

dammit dammit dammit dammit!!! A friend just told me that the books go onsale earlier than I was told and not noon!!!!! AARRRRRGGGGHHHH Looks Like I will be getting up at 6am! Wonder how everyone else in the family feels about that?!?! LOL

Oh no! I just told my mom that, and she said there's no way she's leaving that early

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

CORRECT HER!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm planning to be there at 9 am. :crossed:

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    CORRECT HER!
    Yeah, I'm gonna try to get her out as early as possible
    But it takes a couple hours to get out there, so we'll see.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

CORRECT HER!
    Strongly!!!! Management will approve!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Heather, for the sake of all that is pumpkin, DO IT.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    CORRECT HER!
    Yeah, I'm gonna try to get her out as early as possible
    But it takes a couple hours to get out there, so we'll see.
    2words: emotional blackmail
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by avidkingcollector View Post
    Haha I wish I could but I'm using my tablet that is rubbish with photos! Nice hotel & really nice weather though! Quite tired because it's been a long day, 10.30 in the UK at the moment & I got up 6ish. Willows be worth it though i am sure.
    Be sure NOT to wear your N.Y. Giants jersey!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Karen got books...WOOHOO! I could not go so she got some for me.

Love ya girl!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

HOO RAY!!!!!!!! I GOT BOOKS
    TURNS OUT BOSTON WAS A PRESIGNED BOOK SALE, NO MEET AND GREET. THERE WAS HOWEVER, NOT THAT MANY PEOPLE IN THE LINE FOR BOOKS SO EVERYONE HAD A CHANCE TO GET A FEW. BEAUTIFUL VIEW OF THE BAY WHILE WAITING IN LINE FOR BOOKS TOO

Here's a few photos I took from earlier today. I always love listening to him speak. I was surprised that there weren't more people there though. We ended up getting there around 10 this morning, and there weren't too many people in line yet. I think everyone that showed up prior to when the doors opened got a signed book. And I'm not sure if the room even filled up? I wonder if it was just because it was in the middle of the work day. Regardless it was still a lot of fun.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

In your first pic, the guy in the lower left corner (with the shaved head and grey hoodie) is my brother-in-law, and I was sitting to his left. You just missed me.

Sorry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 158 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast