Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 158 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 3936

Thread: Book Signings and Appearances-Tips and experiences

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I was disappointed with the descriptions on most of the events. Sarasota, you might get lucky with a signed book. Boston, no direct guarantees. Dallas Texas guaranteed book for $125. If you live in the area it would be worth it. But traveling, i would wait until the next one!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm dissapointed it looks like i won't be able to see Mr King speak, but never mind ...

Along the Path of the Beam texgunslinger is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Mellow

The Dallas event just sold out of VIP tickets in under 4 minutes. I was lucky enough to snag two though! This is going to be fun as hell!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lucky you. I was sitting "in queue" at 9 and entered the "captcha" crap then nothing. I don't want to attend the event to hear him talk, I wanted to attend the reception. If I just wanted to hear him talk I'd look him up on youtube. Poop. Hope whatever the event on the 11th is has a reception.

My Mood
    Mellow

Yeah, that queue thing was confusing and seemed a little random since a friend of mine was on the phone version of the queue and still waiting even after I had made my purchase depsite the fact he had been "in the queue" longer than me.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW WOW WOW!!! For shits & giggles I went back to the ticket site and just sat and hit refresh over & over and a RECEPTION ticket became available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by texgunslinger View Post
    The Dallas event just sold out of VIP tickets in under 4 minutes. I was lucky enough to snag two though! This is going to be fun as hell!
    I look forward to meeting you at the reception. I was hitting "refresh" every 15 seconds or so just before 9AM and was frustrated when I was told I was "in queue." I guess I was "in queue" for 2 to 3 minutes (but it seemed like longer). I completed checkout without problems. I thought it might sell out quickly but was very surprised to see that it sold out in less than four minutes. My wife and I are really looking forward to it. Hope to see some TDT.org members there.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Now there is no "queue." You can get the lower two levels of tickets with no waiting. I am getting pretty excited about this. I have a 5 and 1/2 hour drive from Amarillo to get there. Who else is going and where are you coming from?

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I'm coming in from Houston - three hours.

Country
    Country Flag

Going to the reception from my home here in Dallas - about 20 minutes away.

We should meet up somewhere prior to ... I'll wear somethin' purty!

My Mood
    Mellow

Me and my friend are coming in from Waco. Probably going to get some drinks nearby before the reception.

The $125 Preferred Seating tickets are sold out as of this morning for the 11/10 Dallas event. That was a pretty good deal since you got a signed book in addition to the good seats.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

The price to meet and see Stephen King has just gone UP! I would never have guessed that the event would sell out so quickly! I guarantee future events will follow their lead! Greed is good. I heard that in a movie somewhere. I know it was a fundraiser, but a book and preferred seating for $125 is still steep to me!

I agree it is not cheap. But signed copies of the new book are selling briskly for $295 each on the Betts website. One could take a friend, spend $250 on two tickets and get two signed copies of the book. If desired you could sell one book on eBay for a couple of hundred dollars (maybe) and still have a signed copy of the book for your collection and an evening to remember forever. For approximately $50 (depending on how much you were able to sell the book) that seems pretty reasonable to me.

Was just reading some of the "messages" on the ticket sales site for the 11/10 event in Dallas. I'm feeling pretty lucky to have gotten two tickets to the reception. It seems several people who were also on the site exactly at 9AM were unable to get through the virtual queue in time to get tickets. Plenty of people pretty pissed off (as I would be)....especially since tickets to the event are currently on eBay and craigslist.

Gunslinger Apprentice Airtraffic is on a distinguished road Airtraffic's Avatar

I'd go to more stuff here in england.....however, it takes like 10 hours to go 30 miles here......lol.

My Mood
    Mellow

I could post this over in the FOR SALE forum as well, but if anyone is interested in a couple of tickets to the New Orleans event I have them. Face value. I no longer need them since I got tickets to the Dallas event. I believe the price was $35 each.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a ticket to the Boston event wooooooooooooooo

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

woooooooooooooooooooo

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    woooooooooooooooooooo
    Awesome Tom.......

Mulleins

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    woooooooooooooooooooo
    Awesome Tom.......

Mulleins

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Says Ralphie "Two Times" Mulleins. They called him "Two Times" cause he said everything twice. Quote from "Goodfella's" LOL

Edit: Site sure is "strange" today!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Says Ralphie "Two Times" Mulleins. They called him "Two Times" cause he said everything twice. Quote from "Goodfella's" LOL

Yes...the site is strange today...the site is strange today!

Not sure why my post doubled up like that. Oh well, shows my excitement for Toms announcement twice.

Mulleins

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Yes...the site is strange today...the site is strange today!

Not sure why my post doubled up like that. Oh well, shows my excitement for Toms announcement twice.

Mulleins

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha thanks Ralph, are you going to be there? I thought I read that Karen will be there! I'm so excited :-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 158 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast