Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 158 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Signings and Appearances-Tips and experiences

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that story, Karen!

Can I have the extra book?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

I did see you there Karen! I knew I did, but I wasn't 100 percent sure...You were walking past me when I was in the second authors line, and I was about to say something, but the guy behind me said something to me and broke my concentration...

Too bad, I would have liked to say hello to you and Robert...oh well...see at the Joe Hill thing on Saturday, I'm sure!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    I did see you there Karen! I knew I did, but I wasn't 100 percent sure...You were walking past me when I was in the second authors line, and I was about to say something, but the guy behind me said something to me and broke my concentration...

Too bad, I would have liked to say hello to you and Robert...oh well...see at the Joe Hill thing on Saturday, I'm sure!
    Nathan,you shumk!! You should have said HI!!! LOL When did you get back to the states?

I will be there there Sat as will Robert oh and my husband will be there too!!

And Patrick, no, you may not, it's a Christmas present for one of my best friends!! LOL But nice try! HE HE
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it a present for me then?? OH THANK YOU!! LOL
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Is it a present for me then?? OH THANK YOU!! LOL
    Ari, while I find you attractive and consider you to be one of my friends, I DO NOT consider you one of my BEST friends! LOL

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news! LOL
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Guess that puts me in the driver's seat...and I'm a Red Sox fan to boot

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Guess that puts me in the driver's seat...and I'm a Red Sox fan to boot
    You are too cute, but no!!!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

By process of elimination, it must be me then. Gosh!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice Asterisco is on a distinguished road Asterisco's Avatar

So the only one left it's me! Thanks Nerak!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI, I just merged the two book signing threads ("Book Signings" and "Signings and Appearances") as there was already an older one on the second page of threads in this forum.

My Mood
    Lurking

Stop fighting! It's going to Lisa!! You hear me, Lisa! LOL

Now, tonight I am off to see Joe!! WOO HOO!!!!!!

Report on that tomorrow!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Stop fighting! It's going to Lisa!! You hear me, Lisa! LOL

Now, tonight I am off to see Joe!! WOO HOO!!!!!!

Report on that tomorrow!
    Have a great time, say hi to Joe for me!

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Went to Joe Hill tonight...classy guy as always...takes some extra time to personalize each book in a semi-unique way.

Also got a little info on the revised Gunslinger...

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh you're such a tease

Details

My Mood
    Lurking

Went to Joe Hill tonight...classy guy as always...takes some extra time to personalize each book in a semi-unique way.

shhhh, Trade secrets!!!! LOL

And for Kenny...

See the poster that I am hoping to get..

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

[quote=Nerak;50770]

shhhh, Trade secrets!!!! LOL

And for Kenny...

Karen! Thanks so much!! Wow - talk about excited!

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

This week there will be a book signing for Valarie Plame.

I can have one extra signed if anyone is interested.

Also - the week after next is Sir David Frost...

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One of these days, when the moon is full and I change my car's name to Christine, King MIGHT come somewhere near here. Loved the pics, Karen.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    One of these days, when the moon is full and I change my car's name to Christine, King MIGHT come somewhere near here. Loved the pics, Karen.
    The closest I've known him to come to there is Va. Bch. and that has been quite awhile.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for sharing the pics, Karen. Great inscription for Kenny, too. That was nice of you.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes very cool all

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Karen, You'll never forget your "first time!" :-)

Awesome!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    This week there will be a book signing for Valarie Plame.

I can have one extra signed if anyone is interested.

Also - the week after next is Sir David Frost...
    Has anyone showed interest? Since he's got nothing planned on this side of the Earth yet, I'd be.

For David Frost? I can get you one. Just to note, the first edition of the newest book is a paperback.... blah

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh sh!t, somehow, I had Joe Hill on the brain! Never mind!!! :p

It's Monday!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 158 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast